Chapter 11 - Outing

I never thought the Share Festival would be a night to remember. The fireworks were beautiful as well as Nepgear's eyes back there.....her eyes were sparkling and I was mesmerized that I couldn't look back to the Fireworks, all I was looking at was Nepgear herself. But that fight with the man, I couldn't help but wonder, why would he think that way? About ASIC making the world a better place. That's utter nonsense. Killing him off, I was very satisfied. With my new sword, a knight's companion, I am happy that Uni and Nepgear thought of getting me one.

The next day came, I am now off duty because of what happened yesterday, the basilicom is a mess due to my fight with that man.....Well, I couldn't help myself back there. It was, kind of fun, but I am in kind of risk since my arm was revealed to that man. And also, today is Nepgear too....but I am sure that she has plans with Uni....so I guess her gifts would have to wait.

Nepgear: Hey Perseus.

As lounging around the hall, watching the construction men fixing the basilicom, I am greeted by Nepgear in the flash with a smile on her face. 

Nepgear: Are you free today?

Free? Like, she's going to take me out somewhere? I do miss those times when Reyna always invites me out. Well, glad I'm still alive, thanks to Reyna. Your request is still safe. I'll take care of Shiva for you.

Perseus: I don't really have plans right now.

Nepgear: So....do you still remember what day today is?

Perseus: Yes. It's your birthday, right? I mean, how could I forget?

Nepgear nods in response as she blushes. We always celebrate her birthday along with Lady Neptune. The three of us go out together, and just hang out or even have dinner together with Histoire and Uni. 

Nepgear: Do.....you want to go out with me?

Scratching my head, I mean sure. Why not? Lady Neptune is not around and I'm the only one who can celebrate her birthday. As I said, I really don't have plans during my day offs, and I always do whatever I want during those days. Maybe going out with Nepgear would be a nice change of pace.

Perseus: Uh, sure. Yeah. What are your plans for today?

Nepgear then shows me 2 sets of tickets. One set is for a Waterpark and another set is for a mech movie. Nepgear sure does love those mech movies, I mean, any kind of Robot or mech movies, she always watches them. Not really a fan of it, but if Nepgear wants me to watch it with her, then I shall.

Nepgear: We shall see this Ultraguy movie first and after that, lets head over to the waterpark.

Well, now that's a plan. The movie should be starting soon and the two of us leave the basilicom and we head our way towards the Movie Theatre. Arriving at the Movie Theatre, I can see the poster of the movie we are watching just outside the Theatre house. Entering the theatre house, the two of us walks towards the movie booth where the film we are supposed to watch. We are greeted by an Usher and we showed him the tickets and he lets us inside the booth. 

Upon entering the booth, we found ourselves some seats to vacate it. Moments later the movie starts showing. As time flies, we are finally done watching the movie. I ain't gonna lie, it was pretty good. Nepgear cheers the main character during those action scenes like a kid the whole time which is funny and cute, she was always like that even when I was a kid, I can see her cheering on the heroes.

Nepgear: That was a great movie!

Perseus: No doubt, you were enjoying yourself.

Nepgear: *blushes* Golly......I can't believe I acted like a child earlier.