E

After staying unconscious for God knows how long, I woke up with a terrible headache, my body's temperature was unstable and I couldn't even know if I had a fever or I was shivering. My body hurts and whenever I touch my own skin I feel it burn under my touch. When I fully woke up, I was left astonished but also scared, my skin color changed from pale to tanned, and my hair color also changed from light brown to black. No matter how much I tried to recall the events, nothing came back to me, I only remember going inside a cave, finding a beautiful waterfall, trying to get out of there with someone but I don't remember who the person is exactly, and then blank.

After realizing that I was laying on the ground for too long, I stood up and wiped the dust away from my clothes and thankfully, I still had the same clothes I was wearing before but something was wrong in here. 

All the people that walked past me didn't even try to check on me when I was laying on the ground, they were giving me strange looks, there wasn't any hate nor affection in them but they were rather confused and questioning. Not only that but they were also wearing something weird and way more different than the clothes I'm used to seeing, their clothes were strange that's for sure but not unfamiliar, some of them were wearing wigs and their makeup was done in a totally different way than we normally do. 

Most of them were wearing white clothes and not only that, they had a different type of jewelry, they all had something wrapped around their necks, some of them had the golden ones, some others had the silver ones, while the rest had it made with fabric, I couldn't really tell what it was but I knew that I saw this before, but why does it seem like I saw it in a book?

As I started walking around in the city, the place was getting hotter while I was wearing a lot of clothes, wasn't it cold before I lost consciousness? I wasn't sure anymore about that but I certainly know that if I keep walking under this unbearable heat, I will collapse anytime soon because of how much clothes I was wearing. I started removing my coat while still continuing on walking but then people gave me weird looks, rather surprising ones, even the girls in here were having the same facial expression but I couldn't tell what it meant exactly.

I tried to listen to one of the conversations that were going on just a few meters away from me between a man and another one who was standing still, not moving from his spot and he looked like a guard, or maybe a royal guard, he had a sharp weapon in his hand and wasn't moving even an inch, but the strange thing that I saw was that boys were wearing skirts while girls were wearing long dresses, not only that, but women here made sure to cover their legs but they didn't bother to cover the upper part of their body which was showing just too much skin. 

When I heard the conversation between the two men, my head started spinning again as I couldn't understand the language at all, I couldn't even recognize it even though I already heard different types of conversations before and with different languages yet I could make the difference but this one was totally new, something I've never heard before in my entire life.

As I was still trying to identify the place I was in, I saw some people holding up chairs on their shoulders and some people sitting on that chair, they were carrying people on their shoulders? Why do they remind me so much of the time where slaves suffered a lot? I wanted to get a lot of information about this place but I couldn't even talk or understand this language so I couldn't really communicate with them.

I tried to remember the person who was with me before I collapse and it felt strange that I remembered everything but that slight detail was the only thing forgotten. I remembered the name of each one of my family members but I didn't feel like it was the one, I started remembering the name of each one of my friends starting by the name of my best friend. Taehyung. That's it! I remembered it but isn't he here? Why was I alone when I woke up? I wanted to search for him and I didn't know where to go. 

Someone approached me, a guy with black hair too, he looked young, healthy and quite strong. "Are you lost Miss?" he said and my eyes grew wide when I understood what he said even though I couldn't understand the language before, he was using exactly the same language I heard before but now I could fully understand each one of the words he pronounced and absentmindedly, I answered him, thinking that I will answer in English but ended up answering in the foreign language and I started to get scared of my own self. 

"I lost my friend and I don't know where he is, his name is Taehyung, he is tall and has blonde hair, his eyes are light brown and he isn't wearing the same thing everyone is wearing here" I told him and I saw him thinking hard before answering me, "There was a person who was found unconscious here before but we couldn't really see his face as the royal guards took him to the palace, and I remember that he had black hair, not blonde hair" he said and that was enough for me to start searching for him. "Thank you," I said before going to one of the guards to ask them, but before I could do so, I saw everyone bowing in respect for the person who was being carried on hundreds of shoulders and he is well covered from the burning heat of the sun.