I

"Ramses declared war"

"What??!!!!" I shouted and pushed Muwatalli away from me, he seemed a little bit taken aback but I couldn't care about that as I had more important things to worry about.

Muwatalli chuckled before giving me the letter that he read before and it was indeed a declaration of war, but why did Taehyung decide that all of a sudden? It shouldn't be because of me I guess, well, I hope so.

"Ramses is using you as an excuse to start a war between Egypt and Hittites, that's why I wasn't surprised when he quickly made the first move, but now you should stay hidden in the castle at all costs, you have to stay safe" he said and called the maids and asked them to bring me to my room and he also ordered the guards to protect me from any danger, that was a good intention from him but it felt like he was depriving me of my freedom and I hated that but I shouldn't complain at times like these.

I followed the maids to my room and then I asked them to leave me alone since I didn't want anyone to stay with me in the room and the guards stood in front of my door to make sure that I'm safe and also that I'm not going anywhere.

Staying in the room for only two hours was boring and I didn't have anything entertaining on top of that, at least phones and computers were a good distraction back then, but now I have none of these two.

"Miss Nefertari," A maid said as soon as she entered my room and she had a pack of something in her hands and placed it on the table next to me. "His Majesty asked me to bring these medicines and told you to eat them if you don't want to feel the pain anymore," she said and turned around to leave the room but I stopped her before she could do that.

"But what are these for? What pain are you talking about?" I asked and the girl looked at everything in the room except at me and I waited for her answer patiently.

"His Majesty asked me to tell you this, he said that periods are quite painful for some women and he wants you to take the medicines as soon as possible, he also asked me to tell you that you should not act like you're totally fine when you're not" she said and I was left dumbfounded, did she just say that Muwatalli knew that I'm on my period?

I took the medicine that Muwatalli gave me and I felt a little better than before, I also wanted to sleep afterward but I couldn't stop turning around without being able to sleep after experiencing the most embarrassing situation in my life! Just how the hell did he know that I was on my period? And how did he know that it was painful?

I decided to just shrug the thought off and sleep since I was already too tired to think about anything else, but I was feeling extremely uncomfortable, as if something bad was about to happen to me and I suddenly felt scared to close my eyes so I stayed awake, waiting for whatever was about to happen to me.

After hours and hours of vigilance, I couldn't fight against the huge urge to fall asleep so I gave up and closed my eyes that were too heavy to stay open for one more second.

Sleeping was slowly becoming a hard thing to do and even something I can hate from the day I showed up in this era, all I can do is think about a way to go back to the present and that makes me tired the more I think about it, because my brain can't stop working even when I'm sleeping.

But the only strange thing about today is that I could dream, I finally had a dream after a while but it was something that I could not understand. I could see someone's hand stroking my hair gently and softly caressing my cheek as if I was a precious jewel, and then felt the person picking me up from the bed and taking me with him somewhere, however, I couldn't see his face at all, my head felt too heavy and I couldn't raise it to look at the person's face.

After a while, I woke up from the dream but all I could see was darkness, I could feel the soft bed under me so I assumed that I was still in my room but I didn't remember that my room was that dark before I slept, probably one of the maids came inside my room and found me asleep so they decided to make the room darker so no light will bother my sleep.

I tried to stand up from the bed but a force suddenly pinned me down on the bed and I felt a little bit dizzy from the sudden and violent move. Two hands were holding mine in an iron grip and two legs were forbidding me from moving an inch, and the most frightening thing was that a person's breath was on my skin, I could mostly feel it on my neck.

I wanted to fight back and get out of the person's grip but it was only getting tighter and nearly stopping my blood circulation.

"Let go, it's really painful!" I shouted and hissed from the sudden pain as I felt like the person was trying to break my bones.

"Really? I don't think that it will be more painful than what you did to me"