T

"Y/n please wake up!" I heard someone's voice screaming while shaking me violently which made me open my eyes, everything was blurry and I wasn't able to see the person in front of me clearly but I could figure out that it was a woman, she hugged me tightly and I felt her tears falling on my shirt while she sobbed quietly.

"Thank God I found you!" she said and I could finally recognize her voice.

"Areum?" I asked and she broke the hug and looked at me in the face, I could see her clearly, she was definitely Areum, am I dreaming again? To make sure that I wasn't dreaming, I went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water, everything was real, I'm back home!

"Just what happened to you? Do you know how long I've been searching for you? And in the end, the police found you asleep in the middle of the forest, just what's wrong with your head?" She started nagging at me, just like how she usually does when she is worried about me, but I was deaf, I couldn't hear anything she says, and I didn't want to hear anything, I'm finally back home and nothing is more important to me at the moment.

Taking her by surprise, I hugged her as tight as I could while crying my heart out from how much I missed my little sister, from how much I missed my home, and from how much I missed this era, where I can interact with normal people with no fear.

After I calmed down a little bit, Areum looked at me with worried eyes, sometimes she makes me feel like I'm the younger sister, not the opposite.

"I know that you have a lot of questions now, but can you please wait until tomorrow? Don't forget that you have school so you should sleep early-" I said but she interrupted me before I could say anything more.

"Today is Friday, there is no school tomorrow. I don't know what exactly happened to you during these three weeks, but I hope that it's not really bad, so rest as much as you can, because I won't accept any excuses tomorrow" she said and I nodded my head and she stood up from the chair that was near the bed and went towards the door but I stopped her before she could touch the door handle

"Hold on a second, three weeks? I only disappeared for three weeks?!" I asked her, completely confused about everything since the time I spent in Ancient Egypt was surely longer than that, it was definitely more than three months, not even three weeks!

"Only? Those three weeks were enough to make me go insane when I was unable to find you, and in the end, you were in a damn forest! You better explain everything tomorrow!" she said before storming out of my room and going back to her room while slamming her door shut loudly enough for me to know to what extent she was angry, but that wasn't my fault, I never wanted to go to Ancient Egypt, and I never wanted to be found in a forest either, everything is so confusing for me.

The night was long and short at the same time, the first few hours were too long since it was hard for me to fall asleep, I was afraid! Afraid that I might go back to that hell once I close my eyes, but I was too tired to keep my eyes open all night, but the time got shorter once I doze off, and the morning came too quickly in my point of view, it was the beginning of a new day, sadly, it's the day when I should reveal everything to Areum, however, she won't believe me no matter what I say, I would also not believe it if I was in her shoes, everything that happened to me is insane that I'm doubting if it was real or it was just a dream.

Since I didn't see Areum for a long time, I decided to make breakfast for the both of us and hope that she will believe me.

When I was in the kitchen, I heard Areum's footsteps coming near the kitchen but then the sound stopped for a while, she was watching me, a habit she got since she was young until now, I see that she didn't change at all.

"You're still not good at spying at people, you know?" I said and she started clearing her throat before getting inside the kitchen and greeting me.

"I can never beat you when it comes to spying on people" she joked while poking my side and distracting me from what I was doing.

After breakfast, Areum went back to her room first, strange! I thought that she wanted to know what happened, so why isn't she so persistent anymore?

I went to her room and knocked on the door before going inside only to see her sitting on the chair with a bunch of books sprawled everywhere, on the desk, on her bed, and even on the floor.

"Why should I study about something that happened years ago?!" She whined while holding a book in her hands and looking at it as if it was the most disgusting thing she saw in her life, she should try to appreciate books more.

"Problems with history again?" I said as I took a seat next to her and looked at the book she was holding, yep! Definitely history!

"And it's about Ancient Egypt on top of that!" she said as she flipped the pages roughly, almost tearing the papers in the process.

"If that damn concubine didn't run away, she would've made things easier for both Ramses and me," she said as she closed the book she was holding in her hands but I took it from her hold before she could put it on the desk. 

A concubine running away from Ramses? That never happened in history!