P

After saying goodbye to Nefertari, I couldn't help but stay gloomy the whole day, I never thought that I could feel so sad about leaving this place, the place that I always tried to escape from, and now I love it so much because some people attract me to it. Am I ever going to meet someone like Nefertari in the present? Probably not, as she said, in the city, everyone is so busy that we rarely care about forming bonds with new people.

Not wanting to stay inside the castle any longer, I changed my clothes and went out to the city, feeling the urge to go back to the place where it all began, the place where I woke up and met Taehyung again.

Without telling Taehyung anything, I went to the city and I was surprised that the guards didn't forbid me from going out, well that's how it was before, but I think that things changed.

The city was as lively as I could remember, clients bargaining with the sellers, workers carrying heavy rocks, for the construction of the pyramids, and some others working on the statues, some of them looked like cats, others looked like eagles and the rest was representing the Pharaoh.

I walked for as long as I could and the burning sun was not affecting me anymore as I already got used to it but I never thought that I could meet Taehyung and the others in the city, especially when they all said that they couldn't get used to the high temperature in Egypt.

"What are you all doing here?" I said as soon as I got close to them. At first, I thought that they wanted to bring me back to the castle because that's how Taehyung would've reacted in the past, but instead, they all smiled at me.

"We just felt the need to come back here, this is the place where we all woke up after all" Namjoon said with a warm smile but I couldn't return it as a thought kept bothering me. Isn't it strange that we all decided to come here at the same time and for the same reason? It can't be just a simple coincidence.

"Since we are all here, let's have fun!" Taehyung suggested as he held my hand gently in his, softly caressing it as if he was telling me to relax and stop thinking about anything else, and he was right.

We spent the day together, laughing and fooling around, and I was mostly helping Jungkook and Jimin whenever they tried to pull a prank on Yoongi, and I have to admit that his reactions are hilarious, especially when he curses.

"Can you please change the target?!" Yoongi shouted as soon as he got fed up with being the only one who had to suffer from our childish pranks.