N

"And then we woke up in Ancient Egypt as ministers, but I admit that I was relieved that we didn't wake up as slaves or else we could've died a long time ago," The man named Namjoon said as he finished telling us about how they got here. Their story is quite similar to ours and there doesn't seem to be any contradictions but something is still off about this whole story.

"If we are not the only ones who disappeared, then where are the others who came to the cave before us?" Taehyung asked the same question that I had in mind and I looked at the boys in front of us, waiting for one of them to answer the question and Yoongi shrugged.

"We don't know, but if they are not in Ancient Egypt that means that they are in another place and time," Yoongi said and some of the others nodded in agreement. It might be true, after all, there is a possibility that we could have woken up in another era, but why did I return to Egypt the second time? Why didn't I wake up in another place and time?

"Now we are trying our best to find a way to go back to the present, where we belong, but we can't seem to find the answers that we need. Y/n is the only person who was able to go back and we found two reasons that can explain this; the first one is that she is the only person who woke up in Ancient Egypt as her self and not as a historical figure like Ramses or anything like this, and when she pretended to be Nefertari, she met the real one and that made her go back to the present since it was not supposed to be two Nefertari. The second possibility is that only strong feelings can make us go back to the present, if I recall correctly, Y/n was so furious against you Taehyung that she even started to hate you, and if she wished to go back while she is going through such a strong feeling then maybe that helped her to go back"

Yoongi explained and he seemed to be the only one to come up with such conclusions as the others were surprised after hearing what he said, and he is also the one who helped me escape last time so he is the only one who saw how much I hated Taehyung at that time.

After hearing what he said, Taehyung looked at me for a brief moment and I turned my head to the other side, not wanting to look at him as I was too embarrassed and also, I didn't want to see what kind of expression he would make.

Since we didn't have anything to say, and we couldn't possibly add anything else as we already had to try and rethink about all the information that we got today, I said goodbye to all of them and found my way towards the door. After closing the door behind me, I ran at full speed until I reached my room and was about to open the door but my back suddenly came in contact with it as I was pinned against it by none other than the furious Taehyung who was trying to catch up with me.

"Why do you need to run away from me whenever we meet?" Taehyung asked and I could only look at his strong arms that were forbidding me from escaping, just when I thought that he changed!

"I'm not trying to run away or anything like that," I said while giving him the fake smile I'm used to giving to my aunts that I hate the most.

"Then why did you run after closing the door?" he asked and I started cursing him in my head in more than one way, I'm already embarrassed enough in this situation so why is he making it worse by asking such obvious questions? Can't you see that I feel uncomfortable whenever I'm with you? Can't you see that I'm unable to look at you in the eyes? That was the easiest thing to do before but why did it become so hard now?

"Can you take a step back at least?" I asked him in the quietest voice possible, hoping that he heard me and that he will make some distance between us, it's getting suddenly so hot that I feel like I'm about to suffocate!!!

"Why? Am I making you nervous?" he said with a smirk on his face and I immediately knew that he was teasing me, he is surely enjoying this but I'm not, my heart is beating so fast and he is getting even closer to me on purpose, if our chests end up touching then I'm sure he will be able to feel how my heart is beating and he will make fun of me even more than this!!

"Yes, you're making me nervous!!! Does that make you happy now?!" I said in a loud voice and he seemed t be taken aback for a moment and I took that opportunity to push him away from me and get inside my room and make sure to lock the door.

Something is wrong with me, how could I change in such a short time?

At first, I could only see Taehyung as a brother, but when he suddenly changed and started forcing himself on me, I started to hate him to the point that I didn't want to see him anymore, but now that I'm back, and after seeing how much he missed me and the way his eyes soften whenever he looks at me, I can't help but blush or feel nervous, not only that, but I also just saw how tall Taehyung is, his shoulders are really broad now and I feel small whenever he is close to me. In conclusion, he looks more like a man now!

Does this mean that I fell in love with him?