N

Fighting against Taehyung was not a good option because the more I punch him and try to push him away from me, the rougher his kisses get and the more possessive he gets judging from the way his hands were pinning me down. I tried to kick him too but his legs were not letting me move at all and the only thing that was left for me was to surrender.

After a while, Taehyung finally let go of me and that's when both he and I noticed that I was a crying mess, he tried to wipe away the tears but I soon reacted on reflex and slapped his hand away, not letting him touch me more than he already did.

Not saying anything anymore, he moved a bit far from me and looked at me for a few seconds before making his way out of the room, as for me, I couldn't help but cry louder, I could still feel how his hands were pinning me down on the bed, and I still felt the touch of his lips against mine, everything was still lingering, on my body and my mind and the worst part of it, was that he didn't even consider my feelings.

After what happened with Taehyung, I stayed in my room for more than a week, refusing to meet Taehyung at all costs and even made sure to lock the door and block it with all kinds of heavy furniture. As for me, the only way to get out of that room to go secretly to the kitchen and get something to eat was through the window, thankfully Taehyung never thought of using it to get to me.

Days went by and I was talking with everyone except Taehyung, he never dared to force me into anything anymore but he was still asking for forgiveness, and knowing how stubborn I am, I wasn't willing to forgive him that easily, and I also couldn't look at him in the face anymore, I can no longer look at him the same way anymore.

The night breeze was the best thing that I could enjoy in this country; it was the only time when I could feel that I was alive and not dying from the heat, and since I didn't want to stay in the room anymore, I decided to escape from the castle.

I went out of the room using the window but I still couldn't get out of the castle since the guards were right outside of the castle and they will surely bring me back to the castle since concubines are not allowed to get out of the castle only if the Pharaoh allows it.

While looking around to find a way to get out of here, I saw some maids walking in the hallway and I immediately had an idea.

After what seemed like forever, I was finally able to get out of the castle with the outfit of one of the maids, and once I was out, I immediately went to the city, where everyone was still wide awake and walking around. As for me, I only wanted to feel the night breeze on my skin and in the wide, not in the room.

"I'm surprised to see you here" I heard someone say from behind me and I got startled, when I turned around, I was even more surprised to see Muwatalli, the king of Hittites, in the city while disguising as a normal citizen.

"That's my line" I replied as I was still shocked to see him right in front of me, back in the castle, Taehyung wouldn't let me get any closer to him and he even wanted to forbid me from seeing him at first.

"How come you're outside of the castle? Is the Pharaoh here too?" Muwatalli asked and I shook my head in response, "I escaped" I added and his eyes widened once he heard my answer, he was not waiting for this kind of response but I couldn't lie to him.

"Why did you escape though? Doesn't he love you?" Muwatalli asked and I couldn't say anything anymore, so it was that obvious that even the king of Hittites could notice it while I couldn't.

Not wanting to answer him, I started walking again and looking around the place, trying to memorize everything in case it could help in the future, now that I think about it, I don't want to stay here anymore, I want to go back home!

"You could've just said that you don't want to answer my question, you didn't need to ignore me!" he said as he caught up to me in no time, I looked at him as he started walking beside me and I was actually glad about one thing, he was making sure to not make me feel awkward and I could see that from his acts, he was doing his best to keep some distance between us and that somehow made me chuckle.

"I still remember the first time we met; your face became red after you bumped into me," he said and my smile turned upside down immediately. So that's why he kept some distance between us?!

As it was getting late, I was feeling a bit sad knowing that I'll have to deal with Taehyung again once I go back and Muwatalli seemed to notice my sudden change of mood.

"How about you stay at my castle until you figure out your feelings?" He suggested and I was hesitant to answer, should I go with him?

"What if I cause trouble for you? I don't think that the Pharaoh will allow this" I said and Muwatalli shook his head with a smirk on his face.

"The war between Hittites and Egypt is inevitable, the relation between these two countries has never been good, so don't think that you are the reason behind anything," he said and I slowly nodded, he was right about everything, according to history, Hittites and Egyptians have never been on good terms.

"Fine, I will stay with you but under one condition, don't force me to love you or to marry you or anything like this," I said and Muwatalli chuckled before agreeing to my condition.