Y

Spending a whole week doing nothing but taking care of seven sick boys was not as boring as I thought, I did feel bad for them since I went through the same thing and I know how annoying it is to stay in bed for a whole damn week without being able to lift a single muscle, but I loved their reactions whenever I had to give them their medicine, Jungkook even went as far as to hide anywhere inside the castle with his blanket still wrapped tightly around him.

As for Taehyung, persuading him to take his medicine was not an easy task as he always succeeded in distracting me until he gets rid of the medicine. And for Yoongi it was a whole other story, the guy always pretended to be asleep so I won't try to disturb him but he didn't know that I tried all kinds of tricks to not take my medicine when I was sick, including the one that he used, the only thing I had to do was to force him to open his mouth and slide the medicine inside it, whether he was really sleeping or not, and the result of all of this, getting insulted until my ears hurts.

Jimin was no different from Jungkook and Taehyung but I was surprised by Jin and Namjoon, they acted more like adults and accepted to take their medicine with no fight, but they couldn't hide their disgust whenever they took it.

After their recovery, some of them kept glaring at me from time to time, still not able to forget the horrible taste of the so-called medicine, but they ignore the hell that I went through too, and they had to be grateful that I was the one taking care of them and not Taehyung, I was more kind to them compared to that sadistic Pharaoh who had all the fun of his life while looking at me suffer.

But right after their recovery, a person who I felt a strong connection to visited me and I couldn't be happier, it was Nefertari.

After she got a letter from Taehyung saying that she was safe and that she could go back to Egypt, the first thing she did was visiting me and expressing her gratitude to me for saving her life.

"Why don't you tell me more about you instead of thanking me for the whole day? I would like to know how you spent these past few days, especially after I came back to Egypt" I asked her and she chuckled slightly.

"When I went back to the village, Nour nearly died when he saw that I was alone, and when I told him that you went with the guards, the first thing he did was to search for his sword, he had the look of a killer at that time, but I admit that it wasn't easy to calm him down and assure him that you will be fine, and indeed, I see that you are way better than the first day we met," she said and the only thing that caught my attention was the last sentence.

"How different am I from the first day we met?" I asked her and she took a minute to think before she answered me.

"Way more different than I can describe, but all that I can say, is that you look happier than when we first met," she said and I couldn't help but think about Taehyung, he was the reason of my anger and hatred at the beginning, but now he is the reason of my happiness, just how did things take such an unpredictable turn?

"Are you planning on staying in Egypt?" I asked her, mostly trying to change the subject before she asks me anything.

"Not really, I just came here to visit you, and since my house is still in a perfect state than I think that I can stay here for a couple of days before going back again to the village, I feel more at home there, everyone is friendly and we are almost like a family, but here in Egypt, everyone is so busy that we rarely talk to each other, and you're the only one in Egypt that I can call a friend," she said and I could almost feel her loneliness, she lived as an orphan since she was ten years old and she had to do anything to stay alive, but she was lucky that she was able to work in the temple, at least there she was respected.

"By the way, would you like to come back with me?" she suggested and I was a little bit taken aback by her sudden question. Not wanting to give a quick answer, I thought it over for a long time, I would've loved to pay a last visit to the people in the village, they were kind towards me but I don't even know when I might go back to the present, and I don't think that I can take any risk.

"I also found my happiness here, and I think that I feel more comfortable with the people in the castle because honestly, I don't want to become a queen all of a sudden" I joked at the end and we both laughed as we remembered the time when Nour was trying his best to convince me to become their queen.

"Doesn't it feel weird?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do I have a feeling that we will never meet again?" She asked and my heart became heavier than I could've imagined.

It's because we belong to two different worlds Nefertari.