A

"My name is Muwatalli, it's nice to meet you Nefertari," the man said and the name was way too familiar in my point of view, maybe I read it in one of the books about Ancient Egypt but why can't I recall who the person is exactly? 

I looked up to see the owner of the name and saw a really handsome man, he wasn't old, maybe he was also in his twenties, he had black hair just like Taehyung and me but his eyes were really seductive, he was the only one with blue eyes in the city and that was something that I never expected, doesn't all Egyptians have black, brown or even green eyes? 

Normally that's what it should be but it seems like he is the only exception here. I apologized one more time for bumping into him and went back to the palace, maybe I'll go out another day because I think that I still need to know the city more than this.

When I entered the palace, I heard loud footsteps coming in my direction and I knew who the owner of it was, "y/n!!!" Taehyung shouted and then he hugged me with all his might, "Are you okay? Nothing happened to you, right? You're not injured?" he said as he was checking me, he was so sweet but my mind was unclear, I still needed to know a lot of things. 

"Muwatalli," I said out loud and then I regretted it since the only reaction that I got from him was a bunch of questions, "Who is that? Is he a thief? A stalker? Don't tell me that he tried to flirt with you?" he asked and I shook my head, he then took his time to think about the name I just mentioned and then he gave me a confused look, "Why did you remember this name?" he asked and I was more confused than him, "What do you mean by 'remember'? I just met a person in the city and he introduced himself as Muwatalli" I said and Taehyung's eyes widened, and that freaked me out, something is not right. 

"How can he still exist now? He died before the coronation of Ramses so why the hell is he still alive now?" he asked and I felt irritated since I couldn't remember who the person was, "Taehyung just tell me who is Muwatalli?" I asked and he sighed, and that alone made me understand that things are not going the way it should be, "Muwatalli is the king of Hittites, he was the enemy of Seti, Ramses's father and he died when Ramses was only seven years old" 

No way!!! How can he still be alive when he is supposed to be dead?!! "Is it true?" Taehyung asked out of the blue and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "I mean, Egyptians used to believe in reincarnation, is it true?" he said and I gave him a 'you can't be serious' look, I never believed in reincarnation and what he is saying now is totally absurd, this wasn't a joke and now that I put the pieces together, first the visitors from Libya, and now Muwatalli, the king of Hittites is still alive, that can mean only one thing, History had changed.

A week has passed after the day I went to the city and everything is pretty normal, fortunately, no visitors for the moment, which is a really good thing, I don't think I can act again, in the same way, I did last time in front of another visitor, whenever I remember it, my face instantly start blushing. 

Sadly, I can't seem to find any clue of how to change things back to normal or a way to get out of here, aren't there any caves in Ancient Egypt? If we got here because of the cave then maybe we can get out of here if we go to a cave, but what if we end up in another place or time? That was freaking me out, even more, I don't want to get confused in another time or place again, and this is enough burdens already.

I went out of Taehyung's room when I felt bored from looking at the same walls the whole day and decided to take a walk inside the palace, maybe that will distract me from thinking too much about everything and anything, but then I saw someone walking towards the throne room with guards beside him, he was holding a paper in his hand and I assumed that he was a messenger but who sent him and where did he come from? Is it a declaration of war already? 

I don't know but I preferred to take a walk first and then ask Taehyung about it later. It started to get dark already and the night breeze was something that I appreciated in this place, it was warm and at the same time cold, the perfect weather after a day with unbearable heat.

I went back to the throne room and I saw Taehyung walking back and forth really fast while making his footsteps louder and louder, don't tell me that it's war already? 

"Taehyung is something wrong?" I asked and he finally looked at me who was standing in front of the door, scared to take a step closer to him since he looked in a really bad mood. 

"Yes, a messenger from the Hittites came today and gave me a letter from the king of Hittites, Muwatalli, what we guessed was totally right," he said as he was rubbing his forehead roughly, "Is he declaring war?" I asked and he stayed silent for a long time, and that made me even more scared than before, why is he silent all of a sudden? Is it war or not? 

"I'm afraid that I'm going to be the one to initiate the war," he said as his eyes darkened and his expression hardened, he was totally pissed off, "Why?" I asked and the response that I got was absolutely unpredictable for me.

"He is coming here to see Nefertari and he wants to marry her, which means he is coming to take you away from me"