E

Those few seconds felt like ages, the time was going slower than normal and my mind was already going insane, for how long are we going to kiss? I really wanted to break the kiss but I also couldn't do that, I didn't want him to look at my flushed face but I also felt dizzy from the heat.

After debating for a long time, I broke the kiss and looked down; luckily, my hair was hiding most of my face so he couldn't see my red cheeks.

Taehyung stayed still for a short time but he quickly came back from his haze and looked down at me, even if I couldn't see him, I could still feel his gaze on me, he probably had a perplexed look on his face, especially when I never showed him any hints about my feelings for him.

I made some distance between us and tried to think about something to say, but the awkwardness was killing me and I had nothing to say so I preferred to just go back to my room and have this night to think.

"Goodnight," I said, almost in a whisper and turned my body around, my back facing Taehyung and I tried to take a step forward towards where my room was but Taehyung's hand stopped me from going any further, he held my hand in a tight grip so I had no hope to escape.

"For how long are you going to keep on escaping from me? Don't you think that's it's finally time for us to have a proper discussion with open hearts?" He said and he was right, even I was tired from escaping all the time and keeping everything to myself. I sighed in defeat and turned around to face him, my eyes never leaving him and I nodded in response.

We went back to our previous seats in the garden, the moonlight and stars shining brightly, the night breeze caressing my skin gently, helping me relieve stress, feel relaxed and get myself together.

"Are you ready for this talk?" He asked and I nodded my head in response, no matter how many times he asks this question, and no matter the circumstances, I can never be ready for this kind of talk, but if I don't try to be brave, I will never rest.

"I know that you are shocked and confused about what I just did, and I understand it but-"Before I could even finish my sentence, he interrupted me.

"But you never do anything with no reason, and I know that you will never sacrifice your first kiss for anyone" True, I will never sacrifice my first kiss for just anybody.