G

The morning came too quickly in my point of view as it took me a while to open my eyes and let them adjust to the brightness of the room, the sun in Egypt is surely too bright but I don't hate it at all. I prefer to be woken up by the sunlight than by an annoying alarm clock.

I stretched my arms but I ended up touching something, or rather someone, and when I looked around to face the person who was laying next to me, it was none other than Kim Taehyung, laying on the bed half-naked.

At first, my reaction was to check if I still had my clothes on or not, and I sighed in relief once I saw that I was fully clothed and then the memories of last night came back to me. I rested my head comfortably on the pillow and I kept looking at Taehyung's handsome face, he looks like a beautiful painting with his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted.

But those lips had more effect on me than I could've ever imagined, they were hypnotizing me and I didn't realize it until my hand was gently caressing Taehyung's cheek and my face was getting closer to his, with my eyes almost closed, but I came back to reality before our lips could touch and I was about to retreat until I felt Taehyung's hand in the back of my head and applying pressure on it until we had our lips in a perfect kiss.

The kiss was not rough or full of passion, but it was sweet and slow as if I was a jewel that Taehyung wanted to take care of.

"Good morning," Taehyung said as soon as we broke the kiss with a smile on his face and that brought one to my face. What a way to start the day!

Before I could greet him back, my stomach suddenly started to hurt and I had the urge to throw up. Oh no! Could it be..? No! We didn't do it last night...right?

I hurriedly stood up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom and started throwing up. As for Taehyung, he didn't stop knocking at the bathroom door since he was worried about me. I wanted to reply to him but I need to breathe first, my stomach never hurt as much as today, just what's wrong with me?

When I felt a little bit better, I washed my face and decided to go out of the bathroom and Taehyung was still standing there, waiting for me.

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern lacing his voice.

I wanted to answer him but I couldn't help glaring at him and feeling the urge to ask him the question that was eating me alive, but should I ask? Do I want to hear the answer? But I knew that there was no point in staying silent so I preferred to talk instead.

"Taehyung, be honest, nothing happened between us last night right?" I asked and Taehyung frowned in response, I know that it's strange and embarrassing for me to ask something like this so just answer it and stop making me more nervous than I already am.

"Of course nothing happened between us last night, did you already forget? You told me that you still weren't prepared" he said and he was right, that's exactly what I remember but why am I feeling sick all of a sudden?

"What's wrong?" He asked as he placed his hands on my shoulders, what's wrong? Even I don't know the answer to that question.

I shook my head with a smile, trying my best to reassure him that I was doing just fine when it was a lie, I didn't want him to worry about me, and I also don't think that my condition would get worse.

After two days, the time proved me wrong as my temperature rose and I could no longer walk more than two steps without feeling out of breath. Taehyung stayed by my side all the time, making sure that I took the medicine and he only left after I slept. But I admit that every day was like torture for both of us.

The medicine here was much more terrible than the one in the present and I couldn't swallow them at all which made me refuse to take any more medicine but Taehyung didn't allow it and forced me to take my medicine every fucking time which made me wish to feel better as soon as possible to get him to experience the bitter taste of hell!

After a week, my temperature went down a little bit and I could move but not for too long as I got tired easily since I was not completely healed but it was already a relief that I didn't need to take the medicine anymore.

However, I was not the only one who fell sick, but exactly after I started feeling better, Taehyung and the boys fell sick too.

What's happening to us?