.

Not long after what happened, the men left and apparently, they didn't have any intention of declaring war, but now that they were gone, I had to suffer from Taehyung's teasing the whole day, he didn't stop talking and criticizing me, without forgetting that he even dared to give me a lesson about how to pretend to kiss next time, as if I'm going to let that happen again. 

After the whole teasing, I went to the bathroom and took another bath, wanting to forget about everything and relax a little bit, the meeting was not as smooth as I wanted it to be but the main question is still there the whole time, what was the purpose of this visit? Only giving the Pharaoh gifts and checking if I'm really his concubine? Hold on a second, nothing changed in history if we think about things in another way, let's suppose that the visitors came here to check if I'm really the Pharaoh's concubine, that means that they were hoping that all of this is fake so the information can be spread in the whole country and the results of that won't be really good since they refused me at first. 

Those bastards, they are smarter than I thought! Maybe I should never underestimate anyone here.

After the bath, I went back to Taehyung's room and my head was still full of thoughts, I closed the door behind me and didn't even realize that Taehyung was also in the room until I heard his voice. 

"Why are you always lost in thoughts? Can't you stop thinking for just a few minutes?" he said and I looked at him with a 'are you serious?' look, he knew me perfectly and he should be the only one to never ask this question since he already knows that whenever something is illogical, I can't stop thinking about it until I get the answer, for the mystery of the visitors from Libya, I can say that I already got the answer to it, but for the way to go back to the present, I find it impossible and it irritates me.

I finally remembered that my goal is to relax after the meeting and decided to lay down beside Taehyung, not putting any pillows between us since I already know that they will end up on the ground anyway, and tried to sleep but something made me open my eyes and look at Taehyung, "Taehyung, I wanted to ask you something, can I go take a walk in the city tomorrow? It's been a while since I've last put my feet out of the palace" I asked and he was looking at me for a while, as if he didn't believe me, well, he didn't believe the reason and I can't deny that I actually lied about that, I wanted to go out of the castle so I can find answers since I couldn't find them in the palace. 

"Okay you can go, but under one condition, you should disguise and never show your face," he said and I was confused, why do I have to hide my face? As if he read my mind, he answered the question, "even though you're my concubine, people won't love you for that, so it would be better for you to disguise in order for you to stay safe" he said and his expression softened, showing how much he was concerned and I appreciated that. I thanked him for everything and then without realizing it, I fell asleep immediately.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than I used to and I didn't feel sleepy at all which was unusual. Taehyung was still sleeping but I didn't wake him up and I went towards the door and got out of the room as quietly as possible so I won't disturb him. I wore a dress, just like other women in the city were wearing the day I came to Egypt but I made sure to not wear a revealing one, I also took a scarf and wrapped it around my head and the half of my face, only my eyes were shown and that was perfect in my point of view.

I went out of the palace and the first thing that I felt was the weather, it was really hot outside compared to the palace and I was scared that I will die because of the high temperature.

As I was walking in the city, it seemed like nothing changed in it, everyone is busy and they didn't even have time to look at me or find out about who I was which was a relief. Even though I spent a long time here, I'm still not used to see men walking around half-naked with only a skirt on, for women, they were all wearing the same outfit, the only difference was the color and also how revealing it is on the top, how much skin it was showing, most of the women here were showing too much skin. 

But there is something else that attracted me, which were the statues. Wherever I go I always find a statue and then I remembered that in Ancient Egypt, people were thinking of statues as gods, that's why the whole place was filled with these statues, I also saw a temple there and many people were gathered there, they were giving a lot of gifts and asking for health, more money and children.

As I was looking around, I ended up bumping into someone and we both fell to the ground, unfortunately, I fell on top of him and he is also half-naked as the other men and I felt my face heating up and becoming red. I stood up quickly, avoiding the man's gaze and apologized a hundred times, I really felt embarrassed. 

"I'm okay don't worry, miss?" he asked and I thought of a name that I could give him and then I remembered one, "Nefertari," I said as I remembered the name of the woman Ramses loved the most, according to what I've read in books.

"My name is Muwatalli, it's nice to meet you Nefertari "