M

"We are in Ancient Egypt," Taehyung said in a low tone, it was almost a whisper. This information alone made me think about everything I saw in the last couple of hours. Waking up on the ground that seemed like sand, people wearing wigs, women wearing a lot of jewelry and men wearing skirts, short skirts which mean that we came back 3000 years!!! Without forgetting the heat of this place, it was too hot and now I finally understand why, but why did I wake up here? Why did we wake up here? Why did we even lose consciousness in the first place? If I'm not mistaken, the cave is not cursed like some people said but it's a door towards the past, but not any past, the past of Egypt.

"What are you exactly? I mean why are they respecting you so much?" I asked Taehyung and he chuckled, he leaned his head on a soft pillow but still kept his gaze locked with mine. "I know that it would sound too strange and funny but these people think that I'm the Pharaoh, not just any Pharaoh but Ramses II, one of the most known Great Pharaoh's in history," he said and I couldn't stop myself from laughing really hard at what I just heard, what? Taehyung is a Pharaoh? What kind of joke is that? No matter how much I wanted all of this to be a stupid joke or a terrible nightmare but I knew that what I'm living right now is true and I had to cope with that. 

"Did you wake up with skin like that and black hair too?" I asked and he nodded his head really quickly. "I was more shocked than you, I didn't like it one bit but I have to deal with it until we find a solution and get out of here" he said and I nodded my head, I also wanted to get out of here, even though we both like adventure but we never thought that we could get into such a mess, not to forget that there is a possibility that we will change history if we do something wrong, or maybe we can never go back to the present where we came from.

We both stayed together, talking about everything and anything, but Taehyung was talking more than me, he had a lot to say and I was finally here, close to him so I can listen to all of the stories he wanted to tell me, they were all about the past four months he passed here. Apparently, the people here can't see the true appearance of Taehyung and I'm the only one who can see his real face, but the others saw him as Ramses II. He is supposed to rule over the country and fight against the Hittites, Egypt's worst enemy if they declare the war. Taehyung clearly was clueless about everything and decided to let the ministers take care of everything while he tries to find a solution to get out of here.

"What should I do now?" Taehyung asked me as he was completely lost and I couldn't blame him, losing consciousness as a normal person that loves adventure and waking up as a Pharaoh ruling over a whole country is not an easy thing to accept. I sighed in defeat as I couldn't think of anything, I don't know much about Pharaohs and I didn't read a lot about Ancient Egypt. "Why don't you try to learn everything again?" I suggested and he stopped breathing for a second, thinking about it more but he knew that as long as we are here, he needs to keep everything in a good way, just until we find a solution to get out of here.

I spent the night in the palace with Taehyung in his room since I was too afraid to be alone, especially in this place where everyone looks at me weirdly, as if I was a creature other than human. Taehyung and I slept on the same bed but I made sure to put pillows between us only to find them on the ground the next morning and him clinging to me like a kid, Pharaoh or not a Pharaoh, he is still the same Taehyung I know and that was kind of a relief.

Every day was the same and I started getting bored since I left the palace only once, after that, I stayed in the room for more than ten days because people were giving me hateful stares, even the servants and the guards were giving me the same glare. Taehyung was quick enough to notice that and all of the questions he wanted to ask were answered by the ministers, the six ministers that he trusted yet doubted at the same time. 

"I'm really sorry Sir but the citizens are refusing Miss y/n's presence next to you. She is a complete stranger; she is not a princess, not a noble, not even an Egyptian, all the citizens claimed that they never saw her before and that she was wearing weird clothes when she came here, she even was found unconscious so your sudden affection towards her made everybody upset" one of the ministers said, even though his words were kind of harsh but his face was showing a soft expression, he wasn't smiling nor frowning but his eyes were showing sympathy. 

"What should I do then?" Taehyung asked the same minister and he thought for a while before answering, and I just wanted to punch the guy in the face. "Maybe if she becomes a servant in the palace, no one is going to oppose it," the minister said and before I could say a word to Taehyung, he immediately refused the idea. "There is no way she works as a servant, isn't there any other solution?" he asked again and the minister took a long time before answering, and if I wanted to punch him before, now I wanted to torture him till death, I wanted him to beg for his life.

"The only option left is that she becomes his majesty's concubine"