E

"The only option left is that she becomes his majesty's concubine"

Don't tell me that he is serious?! There is no way that I will become a concubine! Never!!! I turned around to see Taehyung but he was in deep thoughts, why isn't he refusing the idea? "Taehyung? What are you thinking about? Don't tell me that you have the intention to accept this stupid idea and turn me into your concubine!" I said as I was losing patience but Taehyung was as calm as he's always been, he never took decisions too quickly unless he was really sure about them, but whenever he found something interesting, he took a long time before accepting it. 

"What are the advantages of her becoming a concubine?" Taehyung asked after what seemed like ages and I looked at him as if I was betrayed, he really is thinking about turning me into a concubine! Seriously why does he want to do that? And of course there are no benefits of becoming a concubine idiot, try to become one and then judge.

In history, most of the Pharaoh's and kings of Egypt and many other countries had the habit of taking girls as concubines and they marry them afterward. For Ramses II, he had a hundred wives and many children that we can't even count just because he took way too many concubines.

"Your majesty wants y/n by your side then it would be easier for you if she becomes your concubine. She will be able to go with you anywhere you want to, she can stay in the palace and she will be treated like a member of the royal family, without forgetting the fact that she can stay in his majesty's room if you would like to" One of the ministers said and I started developing a feeling of hate towards them, I didn't want to become a concubine so why are they so persistent and why isn't Taehyung refusing the idea? He already knows that I will never accept this!

"I accept, but under one condition, never ask me to take another girl as a concubine," Taehyung said all of a sudden and my eyes grew wide once I heard his answer, did he just decide my fate without asking about my opinion? I didn't want to hear the ministers reply and I didn't want to stay in and that room any longer so I ran away, ignoring Taehyung's shouting, I wanted to stay alone so I won't end up punching someone in the face.

As I was running away, I searched for the furthest room in the palace; I didn't want Taehyung to find me quickly because I still needed some time to cool down a little bit. My hand reached for a door handle and I opened it without even knowing what room it was. 

Once the door was open, I saw an open bathroom. It was warm in there and it really made me want to take a bath and relax after all of the events that happened recently. The bathroom was huge, just like another one that was closer to the Pharaoh's room and it was like a swimming pool, it was large and the water was really warm. Without any second thoughts, I took all of my clothes off and dipped my foot in the water.

I don't know how long I've been in there but I was slowly falling asleep, and I couldn't even hear the loud sound of footsteps coming closer to the bathroom until the door opened all of a sudden revealing Taehyung who had a red face because of running but his face became even redder than before once he saw me in the bath, luckily, the water was hiding my body so I didn't need to cover myself, after all, the towel was far away from me.

"W-why did you run away?" Taehyung said while stuttering and turning his head to the side, refusing to meet my gaze. "You already know that I don't want to be a concubine so why did you decide that all of a sudden and without even asking for my opinion? I'm the person who is concerned here!" I said as I was losing my temper, I never felt betrayed like this until today and I didn't like the fact that it was Taehyung. 

"Did you think that I decided this arbitrarily? You're my best friend and I will never think about laying a hand on you, I just wanted to protect you, and in order to do that, I need to have you by my side, don't tell me that being a servant would've been better?! I didn't choose that option because I knew that you'll have to work and I don't want you to get tired" he said as he finally had the courage to meet my gaze but with a serious look this time, as if he was trying to convince me with his stare only. 

"But still, a concubine is a concubine," I said as I was the one to turn my head to the side, getting embarrassed. Taehyung chuckled for a moment and then answered me, "True, a concubine is a concubine after all, but once we are alone, they wouldn't know anything about us. As I said before, rest assured, I will never do anything that you dislike, you're my best friend and I care about you" he said and I couldn't help it but smile at him. 

Once Taehyung saw me smiling, he came running towards me, which was his usual self, whenever we get into an argument and then we make up, he hugs me but now I don't think that it would be a good option. "Don't get any closer idiot! Can't you see that I'm naked??!!!" I shouted and he stopped instantly then turned around, going towards the door "Finish bathing, wear your clothes and then we can hug" he said before getting out of the room. I chuckled at his cuteness and then got out of the bath and went towards the towel.

Pharaoh or not Pharaoh, he is still the same kid I used to know.