T

"I guess that we all have a strong bond now, does it mean that we can go back to the present?" Jin asked Yoongi who already found a place and laid down, not caring about anything else but Jin was trying to get him to think a little bit.

"I don't know, everything I said was just a conclusion I came up with, it may be true and may not be," He said as he corrected his posture and closed his eyes once he found a comfortable position.

We all sat together since no one knew what to say, we stayed silent, even though it was awkward, considering that we are usually loud whenever we are together, but we can't deny that we needed some calm.

"If only you could stay quiet the whole time, this is what I call the perfect conditions for sleeping" Yoongi commented and no one answered him, actually, no one paid attention to what he said as each one of us was lost in his thoughts.

"It wasn't a bad experience right?" Yoongi asked and this time, we all turned towards Yoongi's direction, it's weird! He never mentioned his opinion before and now he is doing t so calmly as if he believed this from the very beginning.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I just felt like saying what I think" Yoongi said before going back to his normal posture and closing his eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

"I also think the same" Taehyung said out of the blue and Yoongi opened his eyes to look at Taehyung but the others were looking at me. Why do they look at me whenever Taehyung talks?!

"It was the best experience I've ever had, not only because Y/n reciprocated my feelings but also because I met amazing people like you, and I hope that we will be able to meet each other again once we go back to the present," Taehyung said and lowered his head, looking at the ground, as if he was embarrassed by what he just said, but he was really cool when he said all those things.

"We also think the same about you and Y/n and we hope to meet you again," Namjoon said as the others nodded in agreement.

Even though the atmosphere was so harmonious, I couldn't help but yawn from exhaustion, and the others turned to look at me and started laughing when they saw me rubbing my eyes tiredly, trying my best to stay awake, but Taehyung made me rest my head on his shoulder and told me to sleep since I'm tired, and I absolutely couldn't refuse such an offer.