T

I was left alone in Taehyung's room after our little conversation, or should I say dispute, Taehyung left the room to go see the ministers again and get more information about the visitors, he also ordered a servant to keep an eye on me and help me if I needed anything. 

Taehyung seemed angry, hurt, scared but mostly disappointed, but why would he feel like that?

"What if we never go back to the present? Do you think that I would like to stay with other women that I don't even like?" Why did he say that? Why doesn't he want to give it a try? What makes him think that he will not fall in love with one of the girls he takes as concubines?

I spent most of the day feeling like shit. I regretted saying those words to Taehyung even though I don't know what's wrong with what I said but I know for sure that it's the reason why he is angry and disappointed, I started banging my head against the wall until I was stopped by the servant that was supposed to keep an eye on me, she was really pretty and I wondered why she is a servant, she deserved more and she seemed kind too. She gently took my face between her small hands and checked if there is a bruise on my forehead but she sighed in relief once she didn't find anything and then she smiled at me. 

"His Majesty wants you to go to the throne's room," she said and I nodded with a smile and went towards the door but she held my hand, preventing me from touching the door handle. I gave her a confused look but she immediately talked, "I can't let you go looking like this Miss y/n, we need to prepare you so the visitors would be convinced that you're really his majesty's concubine" she said and I was even more confused than before, why do I need to get prepared? And why did she say 'we'? before I could even protest or say a word, I saw a lot of girls getting inside the room and dragging me to the bathroom, they didn't give me any time to utter a single word and they started taking off my clothes and they helped me take a bath, seriously I can bath on my own!!! 

They gave me some clothes that I've never seen but they were showing off too much skin and I hated that, "Can't you bring me any other clothes? Clothes that can cover my skin more" I asked but they disagreed, saying that those were the Pharaoh's orders, is he serious? Why the hell did he ask them to dress me in something so uncomfortable? It would be better for me to go naked then.

After they finished my hair and makeup, I had to go to the throne's room but I didn't even know where it was so the girl from before helped me finding it and then she bowed before going to somewhere, maybe she had something else to do but I found out recently that people here never introduce themselves and that was kind of annoying but I had to bear with that a little longer while I'm still staying here. 

I pushed the door open and I saw Taehyung sitting on a throne and in front of him were some men I never saw before but I assumed that they were the visitors from Libya he talked to me about before. 

Taehyung gestured for me to come closer and I hesitated to move at first since all eyes were on me, the visitors were looking at me in a strange way and even some of them had their eyes wide open, First impression? Freaky. That's all I could think about them and I had to look at Taehyung in order to not feel bothered by their gaze but I saw that Taehyung also had his eyes wide and some red color invaded his cheeks and he turned his face to the other side, refusing to look at me, didn't he want me to show off too much skin? So why is he acting shy all of a sudden? 

I went towards Taehyung and stood beside him and then looked at the men that were still in a daze but it didn't take them too long to get back to their senses. 

"Great Pharaoh! We heard recently that you got a concubine and I assume that it's the pretty girl beside you right?"A man asked and Taehyung nodded but his face didn't show any emotion, is he really trying to act like a Pharaoh? But hold on a second, I just accepted becoming the Pharaoh's concubine this morning so where the hell did they get the information from? 

The men already changed the subject and were talking with Taehyung about political stuff but I really don't like talking or listening to those things so I spaced out most of the time until I heard a remark that made me freeze in an instant. 

"Miss, are you really his majesty's concubine?" a man asked and I wasn't the only one who was shocked by that question but I could see Taehyung's body tense up. 

"Of course I am, what makes you doubt it?" I asked and he looked at me for a moment and then answered, "you just seem a little bit distant" he said and he was kind of right, I was sitting a little bit far from Taehyung and I wasn't even talking to him or looking at him and I had to do something to convince them.

I looked at Taehyung and he seemed to be thinking about something and then he answered the man, "We are talking about something serious here and she doesn't like this kind of conversation, without forgetting the fact that she doesn't do anything unless I ask her to do it" he said while giving them a stern look but they didn't seem really convinced.

Once he felt defeated, Taehyung looked at me, as if asking me to interfere and save him and I couldn't think about anything that could convince them other than what the minister told me to do in this case. 

I stood up from my chair and went towards Taehyung's seat, I sat on Taehyung's lap and my back was now facing the men, I brought my face closer to Taehyung and stopped once our noses touched, I knew that it was enough to make them believe that we are kissing while we aren't and Taehyung brought his hand to the back of my head, making it impossible for the men to doubt us and I went back to my seat after I felt that it was enough of evidence.

I just hope that he won't tease me about it.