Prologue

He closely watched the female as she left  the custom area, dragging her suitcase behind her as she moved further into the airport toward the exit.   This had to be her and he inhaled deeply catching a  faint whiff of her scent. She was a wolf shifter that he was sure of , there was no mistaking it.  He ran his eyes over her , examing her with a critical eye.  Her reddish hair and body build  matched the description they had given him.  Those large emerald green eyes  filled her  face perfectly  and were the exact same color as his Alpha.  This female truly was a beauty , at least that was something they didn't lie about and it pleased him greatly.   Focused on her as she  moved slowly through the airport he watched  her every move .  His eyes intense   never leaving her figure  as she scrolled through the messages on her phone blissfully unaware of the attention on herself or of her surroundings.  

Pulling his phone out he snapped a  few picture of her as she passed close by him .   He sent them off  as she paused in her steps to readjust her bulky suitcase. She wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings, that was not a good trait for a shifter and a frown crossed his face.   The idea of something happening to her because of her carelessness made him angry,she was a  foolish female and he would have many things to teach her. 

The scent of her was stronger now and he took in a deep breath, it was sweet as it filled his lungs.    The phone vibrated in his hand and he glanced at the message.  They confirmed what he already knew, she was the young she wolf he was looking for.  A grin filled his face , leaving his spot next to the wall he moved silently behind her as she headed outside to the waiting taxis.  

He was going to enjoy having her for a mate.

Tired and ready to just get back to her apartment, Alisha moved like a zombie along with the rest of the passengers who had arrived  at the airport . It was fairly busy and the overwhelming scent of all the bodies around her blended together overloading her already plugged up sinuses.  Her head throbbed  with a growing migraine  ache and  just made her more tired.  Allergies suck. 

It was a long flight from Montana to Barcelona Spain  and she was definitely  going to suffer jet lag with the large time gap. Sighing deeply she just wanted to get the hell out this mass of people and get home.  There was so much she needed to do and it wasn't getting done standing in an airport. She picked up her pace and passed a few of the slower  people.    

Moving into position at the luggage carousel  she mind drifted to the things she needed to do now she was back. According to her class  schedule  she had a few days before leaving for the coast for the last part of her training. Hopefully the sea air and change of scenery will help  be the distraction she badly needed.  There's just been too much crap happening too fast and a break sounded good. Right now life was just one huge mess of confusion and being exhausted didn't help sort it out. 

The luggage finally began to come out of the chute and roll down  to make the slow trip around the carousel so her fellow passengers could pull theirs out.  Spotting hers by the big purple ribbon on the handle, she moved into place and quickly pulled it off. Handle up with the wheels on the ground and she headed out to the exit. She made it passed customs  and   her pace slowed down . Fatigue was winning the battle and overwhelming tiredness filled her body. The fumes she had been running on were fading fast. Thoughts of her nice soft bed waiting for her were the only thing driving  her now . The taxis waiting in line outside were visible now through the glass panes. It won't be long now.

She didn't even notice the tall  tan man leaning against the wall. Normally a good looking male like him would be on her radar, but not today.  Today she just didn't have the energy or desire to invest . She was sending off a quick text to her parents to let them know she made it there when he took her picture.  Her body on autopilot following along with the others going in the same direction.  Just a wolf among the sheep in the herd now,  both of them just blending in with the crowd.   

 A short distance behind her  he followed her outside  to the curb ,  keeping back enough to not be noticed.   He didn't want to  trigger any alarms in her.   No sense in her seeing him before he was ready, that would foul up the plan. Nope he had to go slow with this one , even if everything in him cried out to just grab what is meant for him and take her now. 

She was promised to him by her father and now that he has seen her there was no doubt. He wanted her and he would have her.  With the help of her grandparents she would be his by the end of the month if all went as planned. 

As she  got into an waiting taxi and drove off towards the city . His eyes burned with want as it drove out of his sight.

Soon little one , very soon.

____________

hope you enjoyed reading this....it's Alisha turn to have some excitement. There will be more mature scenes in this story but not as dark as Rogue Slave was. 

Please vote and comment...love to read them

edited 1/31/21