chapter 29

Alisha POV

I slept better than I thought I would, my eyes were closed before my head hit the pillow.  Just having a workable escape  plan in place helped  with that and  add in the fact I was just plain exhausted from all the stress around here.  So much shit has been keeping me on edge since I drove into the city  that I've never been able to relax. Uncertain situations and problems have always keep me up at night but tonight I finally  crashed hard. I slept like the dead and even my alarm going off didn't register.  It wasn't until Bianca finally splashed water on my face that I joined the  world again. I wasn't too happy with her waking me that way but she said shaking me didn't seem to be enough even with the bright overhead light on.  

Yet  I  didn't even feel like I had enough sleep still, this could have easily been one of those "stay in bed " all day situations if I wasn't in this place.  I miss those days and plan to have many of them again once I'm out of here. 

It didn't take us long to hustle and get ready, breakfast time passed quickly and no matter how hard I tried Bianca refused to eat any of the greasy food I piled on her plate. I so wanted to see regurgitated eggs and sausage pieces mixed in with bile  covering his smug arrogant face. She wasn't having any of it no matter how hard I pushed her. Even if she wouldn't eat those foods I picked, I made sure to not let them go to waste and chowed them down myself. Who knows I might just end up being the one soiling his face today if I found the need. 

Saphria met us in the lobby , she like us was wearing a swimsuit under the heavy cover up just like ours. I had no idea what she was wearing under it but I'm sure it was just as skimpy as ours were. The cover ups made sure that no one else got to see what was under them unless the Alpha allowed it. Saphria had mentioned something about "not sharing with just everyone " but  I didn't care, the cover up was nice and for once I didn't feel so exposed around here. I was going to enjoy  it until I was forced to take it off. We were supposed to wear heels today but Saphria gave us each a pair of flip flops to wear. 

"We will be walking to the dock and the launch will take us out to the yacht

"We will be walking to the dock and the launch will take us out to the yacht. It is only a short distance so they won't provide us with any transport. The Alpha thought heels would not be necessary for the walk there and I was able to get us these to wear. "  Saphria informs us as we head out the front  and move down the street heading towards the waterfront. Cool , I like flip flops and these were nice ones.

The sun was just beginning to warm up the air and it was beyond beautiful. I missed this so much and it wasn't as apparent until now. I like to feel the warm breeze on my skin and the sun on my face. This was the first time since I arrived here that I was able to take a deep breath of air and feel happy, even if it was going to be short lived. Right now I was going to live in the moment and let everything else just slide off me. I knew it was temporary and once we got to the dock  reality would set back in but for now I'm just a tourist enjoying the seaside town. I could smell the ocean and it was great.