chapter 30

Alisha POV

The yacht was unbelievable huge and I know my mouth was catching flies as I stared at my surrounding, yep I'm totally gawking like the awe struck poor person I am.  I have never been on something like this before , sure the Illinois river runs through my home town of Peoria but there wasn't anything like this floating on it.  This was like something only the very rich and famous would own. How this pack had this kind of money was beyond me, nothing in the finance work I had to do for the hotel showed this kind of income being generated.   

 I wasn't even aware of her hand on me until a strong tug brought me back to my senses and almost falling on my face.  Bianca had to literally pull me along by my arm when she noticed I was frozen in place unaware that my feet weren't moving anymore.  This yacht was that awesome.

"Come on Alisha "  she urged me to get my feet moving , seemly not effected by the surroundings like I was.  I followed her as  she led me  like a small child with their mother dragging my feet as I took in the ship. 

 Saphria took the lead as we moved toward the rear of the ship. She had been aboard before and knew where we needed to go.  As we  walked behind her Bianca kept  a good grip on my arm that so much pulling me now but guiding me as my feet were actually moving.  I wasn't sure if it was because she was thinking I would stop again or because she was nervous but she didn't loosen her grip.  We moved along the side of the ship and it soon opened up to a seating area. 

This area was empty of people and the view off the back was of the open water . It was breath taking and for a moment I forgot why I was here and my mind just went on a mini vacation.  I could so see myself spending the day here just soaking up the rays as I watched the ocean or just read a good novel. Of course I'd have to have some of those drinks with the fruit and umbrellas in them and there would have to be some good snacks too.   

 Couldn't forget the hot looking male wearing a speedo showing off his tight ass as my personal server. I bet Alvan would be great at that, and I know a speedo would look awesome on that rock hard body of his. Damn I'm getting hot and bothered just picturing that in my head.

Saphria moved around the table picking up scattered papers lying on it and looking at them with a frown on her face

Saphria moved around the table picking up scattered papers lying on it and looking at them with a frown on her face. She didn't seem very happy about what she was reading and didn't even try to hide the expressions on her face. Once the last one was in her hands she muttered something under her breath I couldn't make out.

She was ruining my day dream changing my focus to her.

"Is there a problem Saphria?"  I asked her because I'm a snoopy bitch and have to know everything but isn't the only way to find out anything . 

"No , well maybe,  I'm not sure to be honest. " She as hesitate as she spoke. " I'm not sure what to make of this ." The frown on her face deepen as she struggled to understand whatever it was that she was reading .