25-no more tears left to cry

Hope POV

I ran from there as fast as I could, once I was far away from Alex, I called Ava.

"Ava "

"Hey, where are you, we're looking for you everywhere "

"I'm at the grocery store, a few blocks from the club "

"What, how did you get there "

"Long story, can you guys come for me, I don't feel like partying anymore"

" well yeah, I just have to find Amber "

"Okay "

I sat in silence, pandering on what just happened. I saw Alex in lip lock with Chole of all person and when he was even slightly sorry, not one bit. And even though he came after me, that damn smirk, made I see that he did it on purpose. He wasn't drunk or anything, he did it because he wanted to and that hurt me even more. I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone engulfing in a big bear hug. I looked up and saw that it was Amber, Ava was behind her looking pissed. I couldn't hold back the tears, Amber hugged me even tighter.

"Who did this " Ava asked angrily

I wanted to answer her, but for some unknown reason or a reason I'm too scared to acknowledge, I couldn't make a sound it hurt too much. The years wouldn't stop, I cried and cried into Amber's neck.

"Let's just give her some time, let's take her home" Amber suggested.

"Okay," Ava said clearly not pleased that she didn't get an answer.

.

.

.

We reach home thirty minutes later, the car ride was silent. The girls didn't want to push me to say anything I wasn't ready to and when I said the girls, I meant Amber. Ava was inching to get anything out of me, but he twins sister stopped her.

I went to my room, while the girl was in the kitchen bickering. Since my parents told me that I would be getting married to Alex, I moved in with the girls. I was so mad at them, I think I still am. But I had to admit that I didn't go all that bad, Alex wasn't that bad. The thought of Alex made a set of fresh tears roll down my cheeks. My heart felt as if it was torn apart, ran over by a monster truck then thrown in a blender. I was BROKEN, and I didn't know if I could ever be repaired.

I curled myself in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

.

.

.

I woke up the next morning with a major headache, it felt like I was having a hangover after drinking: five shots of vodka, three shots of tequila and two beers.

My cheeks were stained with dry tears after desperately crying myself to sleep last night. I felt like shit and was a hundred present positive I looked like it. After sitting up for about twenty minutes I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a long bath. When I got outside and went to the kitchen, Ava and Amber were there having breakfast.

" Morning "

"Hey, are you feeling better," Amber asked

"Just need some coffee and a few pain pills " I answered giving her a small simile

"Do you want to talk about it?" Ava asked

"Ava " Amber warned

"No, it's okay. I saw... Alex...... K... kissing Chole" I stuttered 

"That fudging jerk, how could he. I swear I'm gonna chop his balls off " Ava said and I laugh

After two days off pouring heart out through tears, I stopped crying. I simply had NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY.

.

.

.

I can't believe I coated Ariana Grande, I'm not a fan of her but I like some of her songs { don't hate me}. 😂😂😂😂

But anyway, there you go another chapter

** REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS ON WATTPAD AND BEYOND AND FOLLOW ME {PLEASEEEEEE} 😊😊