Chapter 25

Today Andrew returned to work and my morning's working status changed from cooking to just sitting ideally. In Seattle, Marie wouldn't let me enter the kitchen and here Andrew.

Today, I finally met Andrew and got to know a little about him. He is in his early 30's probably and is a very nice person. He got married last year and his wife's name is Liza. Sitting on the couch browsing through my phone, I was getting so bored that I thought of cleaning something would be a good option but Andrew immediately stopped me as the cleaning staff would be coming.

So from today, everyone is coming from their mini-vacation Sebastian gave them on the occasion of our wedding.

There was a ring on the telecom and I quickly reached over to answer it.

"Ma'am there is someone named Joseph Wood from Mr Morris's staff willing to see you?" George told me.

"Me?" I asked discreetly.

"Yes Ma'am.".

"But I don't know anyone with that name."

"Please check the monitor. Your father has sent him." He instructed me to see the footage of the man standing in the front lobby through our security device and I instantly recognised him.

"Oh...I know him. He is my Dad's driver but I didn't know his name."

"Are you willing to see him?"

"Sure send him."

Soon the private elevators opened and I got up to see George coming in with a man I have seen at my Dad's place. He was holding three boxes wrapped in gift wrapping sheets. The gifts made me giddy and I wondered Dad must have sent them for me.

"Yes. How can I help you?" I tried not to sound excited. It could probably for Sebastian.

"Mr Morris has ordered to send these boxes to you." He said as I went ahead to take the boxes but George piped in and took the boxes for me.

"What's in it?" I asked him.

"I am sorry Ma'am but I am unaware of it." He informed and I nodded in understanding.

"Thanks so much." I said and then he left along with George who had now kept the boxes on the couch.

"May I help you with that?" Andrew asked and I waved him off.

"It's not that heavy."

I looked at the box and then saw the name of the senders.

Chloe

Marie

And Chloe again on the last box.

No one from my family has sent me the gift and I felt extremely sad. I picked up the boxes and carried them towards my room.

The excitement of opening those presents overcame my sadness and I began unwrapping my gift boxes. I opened the biggest box and it was ofcourse from Chloe. I grew super excited when I spotted 3 gifts inside the box and started unwrapping them as quickly as possible.

She has sent me 2 boxes of sugarfree chocolates, a perfume bottle from Gucci and few lipstick from some French high-end brand which I could even pronounce right, Once again Chloe couldn't find a gift and ended up shopping so many. She has rich parents and they compensate the time they couldn't spend with her with money. Just for the sake of giving me company, she worked at Beany Beans with me. I opened the bottle of perfume and sprayed it on my wrist. I took a long whiff of the fragrance and I fell in love with it immediately.

I kept the bottle safely aside and began opening the second box from Chloe. As I opened the gift, I found a note-

For the wedding in which I supposed to be the maid of honour.