Chapter 36

Chapter 36

When we got back home, we didn't talk about what happened and I was glad neither Sebastian didn't say anything. We were dead tired after a long night and all I wanted to do was to just sleep but I couldn't sleep. Whenever I would lay down, my mind would drift towards the memories I don't want to recall. I thought I should call Chloe but she must be sleeping so I decided to call Hayden as he was in Australia but I was so out of luck that he didn't answer my call.

Sighing, I decided to read a book. I carefully got up from the bed and sneaked out the room, trying hard not to disturb Sebastian who was sleeping so peacefully. I went to my room and picked up one of the books lying on the nightstand.

I sat on my bed and tried to read my book but my brain would constantly take me to what happened tonight. I kept zoning out, staring at the pages, not able to comprehend the words together.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and I looked up to see Sebastian standing there.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked the same question at the same time.

"I couldn't sleep so came here to read something." He walked and gave me my phone.

"We need to move your stuff in my room." He yawned and extended his hand to give me my phone. "Your friend Hayden had been calling."

'Oh." I took my phone and checked it as he sat on my bed.

"I am sorry it was ringing so incessantly and I thought it was my phone and without reading the name I answered the call."

"It's not a problem."

"I told him you are not around so you can call him and explain if I ruined things for you."

"Why would you say that?" I asked in confusion.

"He sounded pretty mad hearing my voice and when I told him I don't know where you are, I swear if I would have been in front of him, he would have punched me." He said making me giggled.

"Hayden is harmless." I said and Sebastian yawned again and laid on my bed on the other side..

"Doesn't sound like that. Why aren't you sleeping because I know you are not reading and you are as tired as me?"

"I...I don't know." I couldn't come up with anything.

"Hmmm..." He said and I mentally prayed he doesn't bring up any conversations from tonight.

"Why its always the boyfriends who are the understanding ones. Why do girlfriends have to be always jealous?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Are you jealous when your Hayden talks to other girls."

"No...Never why would I."

"Exactly because you trust him but then there is Nicole. Why is she always so mad at me when there is nothing to be jealous about. I tell her everything yet she always thinks I am hiding something." He said and I laughed sitting on the bed.

"Because she is your girlfriend and she loves you. You are living with another girl under the same roof, Nicole is bound to be jealous. She just loves you."

"And you don't love Hayden?" he asked and I laughed harder.

"No...I mean yes. I do love him but only as a friend. Nothing more." I said and he frowned.

"He isn't your boyfriend?" he asked in confusion.

"No. What makes you think that?"

"You always talk about him and he sounded so pissed at me." I laughed.