twenty-wednesday

addy's pov

i woke up in chase's arms and in his clothes. i checked my phone for the time. it was 9 am. i got up and went to take a shower in chase's shower. as i was still in there, he walked in and started brushing his teeth. "hey love can you get me a shirt please and a towel?" i ask nicely. "yeah 1 sec baby" he walks out for a minute and sets them by the sink. i got out and threw on the his shirt which was of the band kiss and my shorts from yesterday. i made myself look presentable with some makeup. i put my hair half up half down.

i walked out of the bathroom and found chase sitting on the edge of his bed looking at his phone. i walked over to him and stood in front of him. he set his phone down and had his hands now on my waist. i wrapped my arms around his neck. slowly our faces got closer and closer until i felt his soft lips press against mine. it was such a passionate kiss. then i pushed him down on the bed and the kiss turned into a makeout. i made my way to his neck. making sure to leave hickeys to mark him as mine. he slowly flipped me over and gave me hickies too. "you're all mine and only mine" he whispered in my ear. "hell yeah baby" i whispered back. he grinned and layed on his back next to me.

i turned over to lay my head on his chest and he layed his arm on my stomach. "addy" he said to indicate he had something to say.  "yeah?" i say letting him know he can proceed. "do you think we should go public?" he asks while staring at the ceiling. "yeah why not?" i reply with. "the hate. i didn't know if it'll get to you" he says softly in a sad tone. i sat up and turned to him where we were making eye contact. "the true fans will support us and we can do it...for each other" my words made him smile.

"lets do it now" he said. i nodded as he pulled out his phone. and so did i.

xlilhuddy

xlilhuddy addy, u are my world, my rock, my love and most importantly the one for me

xlilhuddy addy, u are my world, my rock, my love and most importantly the one for me. ever since i laid my eyes on u i have fallen in love. i am the luckiest guy in the universe. i promise i will give u all my love and never hurt u❤ i love u with all my heart baby💜
view all 8679 comments
adalynblake i love you bby 💜
iitspayton k whens the wedding?
luvanthony my 2 kiddos, they grow up so fast 💔
chaseaddy omggg finally its confirmed!!!
addyhudson my parents!
lovelyblake get it chase!!

adalynblake

adalynblake to chase, my best friend, my hero, my goofball, my lover boy, my lover

adalynblake to chase, my best friend, my hero, my goofball, my lover boy, my lover. i love u so much! i would say that ur perfect but that's a lie. ur definitely not perfect but u are perfect for me. love u my blue eyed bby 💜
view all 6806 comments
xlilhuddy i love u more💜
codyorlove my bestie got a bf im so happy that ur happy and can't wait to meet the iconic couple
cynthiaparkerrrr plot twist: im her boyfriend
purplechase gold digger much?
chasesblueyes i dont ship it tbh

after i posted it i didn't really read the comments. i didn't want it to affect me.

authors note: hey guysss how are u liking it so far?? lmk if u have any suggestions love u