thirty two-meeting his family pt2

addy's pov

we got in the car and it was silent. they had the radio on and no one spoke or sang along. i kept glancing at chase and he was always on his phone. i felt out of place. we arrived at a walmart and all got out. when we walked in chase and i stayed with his parents. i took it upon myself and whispered very quietly to him. "can we talk?" he nodded avoiding my eyes.

we walked off to the toys. somewhere we knew his parents wouldn't be. "chase what's wrong? talk to me. its killing me that you are ignoring me please tell me" i let it all out. "why would you tell my family and not me? you kept it from me this whole time. i was going to ask you about it because your mom let it out while i was texting her. she assumes i know everything about you. i did too but i guess im wrong" he vented. "hear me out when i say it slipped. i didn't mean to say it. i was thinking it but didn't mean to say it. after i said it i couldnt take it back. i was going to tell you tomorrow. don't be mad" i beg. "im sorry it hurt to find out by you telling my grandma other than me. but i love you and we can put it in our past"

i smiled and pulled him into a hug. i looked up and kissed him. since we were in public it was a little peck. "we're watching shiloh later" he let's me know. i can tell he loved her so much. "can't wait" i say back.

we left the store and went back to his house. we watched stranger things and eventually both fell asleep. i was woken up by myself. it was now 7pm. i straddled chase and kissed his face softly. he woke up kissing me back. "it's late. shiloh will be here soon" i tell him slowly so he understands. i got off him and redid my hair and fixed up a little.

shiloh arrived and she went straight to chase. he gave her a big hug. she was so bubbly. we had a dance party with her. we also made lots of tik toks with her. before she left she gave me a hug. i felt loved. she is so freaking adorable oh my god.

chase and i couldn't sleep so we went live for a little. we did it on my account because chase's phone was dead. it connected immediately and people started joining. "hello guys. i have been inactive on social media but here i am" i began answering questions. "are you at chase's house? yeah im staying here until tour starts. do you like your name? i think it's alright my middle name is a little too much but it's whatever" i read a couple other questions.

chase kept grabbing me and kissing me. the comments were saying "couple goals" and shipping us. it made me really happy. i got off the live and checked my emails. i saw that i was wanted for an interview with chase. it would be reading fans assumptions. it would be my first interview. wow i responded and said i would do it with or without chase.

"hey did you see the email for that interview for us?" i asked him. "yeah i did. i said i would do it" he said looking at me with his phone in hand. "me too. i can't wait"

it was now 11 pm. his parents were sleeping and neither of his sisters were home. i was sitting up in the bed and he was laying down. "damn you are gorgeous" i hear from my boyfriend whos now staring at me. "you're the best" i say leaning to him kissing his soft lips. he grabs my face and slips his tongue in my mouth. this turned into a heated make out session. he made his way down to my neck leaving hickies. his hand slipping under my shirt. i give him a few hickies too. i take off his shirt and he takes off mine. he takes off his jeans and he takes mine off too.

now im in a bra and panties. "you sure?" he asks for consent. "i want you. all of you" he grins and stops before taking off anything else. "you're beautiful" he kisses me as he takes everything else off. as its happening i dig my face in a pillow so no one would hear me. when we finished i threw his shirt on and he was shirtless. i fell asleep as soon as i felt him kiss me on my forehead.

the next morning we walked down stairs in what we slept in. we didn't see a car so we knew his parents weren't home. he was getting us both orange juice when we heard a voice. "good morning love birds" making me jump i see karissa walk into the kitchen.

she stops and her eyes go a little wide. she slowly walks over to me and grabs the back of my neck examining it. "are those hickies?" she asks but says it loudly. my hand flew to my neck to cover them. i look over to chase who is smirking. i shake my head and smile a little. karissa looks at me and then him. her face cringes "ew gross. glad i wasnt home to hear you fucking" she says sounding grossed out. chase just laughs.

she leaves and goes to her room. i walk over to chase and lean on him. "tour starts next week with our best friends" i lift my head to look at him while saying that. he nods and points his index finger up. "we need to facetime payton he wanted us too" i nod and sip my orange juice.