seven-instagram

addy's pov

i had woken up from loud laughter coming from my living room. i turned to my right side and stretched my arma out and my whole body went stiff for a sec. i pushed the side of my phone to turn it on. the time read 8:19 am. i knew i wasnt going to be able to fall back asleep so i forced myself to sit up. i went back on my phone to check my notifications. i saw that on twitter i was mentioned by chase. just seeing his name forced a goofy smile on my lips.

xlilhuddy
i miss adalynblake :(

adalynblake
i miss xlilhuddy a shit ton :(

after i sent that my instagram and twitter were blowing up. everytime chase and i had mentioned one another the "chaddy" shippers would go wild! it was crazy haha. chase, being the goofball he is, would tease them sometimes. he would say "i need an addy hug" or reply to the comments about us. personally i thought it was cute.

i went to the hallway bathroom upstairs and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did the things a normal person would do in the morning to get ready. i had myself on a schedule to when i would post. it would make me feel in controll and not so stressed. i knew i would post today. i probably would chose a selfie i had in my phone.

once i was all ready i made my way downstairs to serve myself breakfast. i snatched the cocoa puffs immediately and stood at the counter. "good morning honey" my mom threw a smile at me. i gave her one back with a simple wave. "come on sit with us" my mom said signaling me to sit at the table. at the table was my mom, dad,and my grandma. 4 of my big cousins were on the couch along with 1 little cousin.

heres more about them so u get the way i act with them...

Emma
Age: 21
Personality: nosey, rude, picks on me

Ethan
Age: 21 (emma's twin)
Personality: pushy, mean, fboy

Isabella
Age: 19
Personality: flirty, boy crazy, spoiled

Evelyn
Age: 18
Personality: quiet, nice, timid

Lillian
Age: 10
Personality: energetic, funny, loving

i only liked lillian and evelyn. i called them lilly and evy. the rest were so nosey. they would push my buttons everytime i saw them.

the thought of posting ran through my head again. i scrolled through my camera roll and found one i can post . so i edited it and got it ready to be posted.

adalynblake

liked by xlilhuddy,avaannii,and 83,607 othersadalynblake take me as i am or watch me as i go🌞xlilhuddy woah my besite is cuteee iitspayton someone wife her up💍eboys

adalynblake take me as i am or watch me as i go🌞
xlilhuddy woah my besite is cuteee
iitspayton someone wife her up💍
eboys.lover padalyn!! c'mon pay u wife her up
purplehuddy chase hunny u can do better trust me
chasehudxupdates are u dating chase or ?

i got up to place my bowl in the sink and sit back down with my family. "who's xlilhuddy?" emma asked. "its her boyfriend chase remember?" ethan said. "shut up already? it's chase and that's all you should know" i reply with sass. "go on and protect him. he's probably gay by the looks of it so your chance isn't available hun" isabella snickered. "and you're ugly as hell by the looks of it. you're chance of being pretty is non existent" i snap and run back to my room.

i need my friends with me. i hate more than half of my family. my friends are way more family to me.

chase's pov

after i saw that addy posted i went to see the post. i opened it to see a cute selfie she took. i decided to comment because she was too damn cute not to comment. i thought to myself that i could post today too. i found my pics and edited it to make it instagram worthy.
xlilhuddy

liked by adalynblake,iitspayton,and 863,428 others
xlilhuddy lover boy💜
adalynblake aw my heart! u a qt
iitspayton MARRY addyblake ALREADY! WE ARE WAITING
chadalynhudson what pay said