And i oop-🐓

Woah. I actually got people to read my shit? I'm shocked. To those who want more umm here it is?? Oh and there might be langst in here, I'm not sure yet..
——————————————————————
-Previously on this piece of shit book I'm writing-
•~•
*THUD*

"Man down." Pidge says not even looking up from her space phone.

"Fuck. Buddy are you ok?" Hunk rushes to lance on the floor. "HUNK! LANGUAGE!" Shiro says looking over his shoulder while he's trying to get a table for the paladins to eat at. "Why is Lonce on the floor?" Allura asks. "Oh shit!" Shiro says quickly making his way to lance. " DaD LaNgUaGe!" Hunk And Pidge say in unison.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•__•_•_•_•_••_•__•

"Oh hush you two!" Shiro barked

"Whatever. Why is lance on the floor?" Pidge asked

"It seems lonce has passed out." Allura added

"Pidge you obviously aren't that interested in being here, can you fly lance back to the castle?" Shiro asked.

" Wha- no! I'm hungry!!" Pidge said, finally looking up from their phone.

"By the time you get back we'll have a table so I'm actually doing you a favor." Shiro argued

" Then why don't you do it, huh?"

"Cause I'm making you do it." Shiro says walking forward in the line of people waiting for a table.

"Ugghhh fiinnee!" Pidge says, grabbing some random aliens drink from there hand, and pours it onto lance. "Wake up idiot."

"Wha-? What happened?"

" you fainted dude, now I gotta bring you back to the castle."

"Oh.. sorry. Thanks for helping me. But now I smell like alien alcohol.." lance says chuckling a bit. "Ah. Sorry about that bud, I would have slapped you but it was too much effort." Pidge replied. "Well thanks for not using that extra amount of effort." Lance said getting up off the floor.

"No problem buddy. Let's get back to the lion before the others get there food before me!" Pidge says helping lance up

Time skip brought to you by your lazy ass author

Eventually the two paladins make it to the castle. Pidge drops lance off and zooms out in a hurry to get some food.

Lances pov
—3–
I walk straight into the castle and head towards my room. "I should probably try and find Keith and apologize for whatever the fuck I did, but honestly I don't think he really wants to talk to me right now" I say talking to myself.

I feel really bad, Keith looked really ticked when we were back at the mall.
All of the sudden the voices cam back

(Incoming cringy ass langst bitch)

He's probably never gonna forgive you
He's never gonna talk to you again..
He hates you..
He  doesn't want anything to do with you..
You ruined any chance of a friendship with him, let alone a relationship...
Your a screw up lance, you've always been.

Goddamnit! Get out of my head! Fuck..
I just need to get to my room. 

I finally reach my room and the door is already half open.. I walk in and my bed is all messed up and my jacket is gone. Awe shit. Keith probably took my jacket and set it on fire or something. I don't have enough emotional stability to talk to Keith right now. I decide to just lay down and watch funny videos on my phone to get some stuff off my mind.