Thats what lance is wearing🍫🍰

Having a roommate fucking sucks. I can't have any time to myself without hearing this guy either yell into his gaming microphone in some language I don't even understand, (Spanish) or him bringing in some girl to fuck.

Or hearing him jack off. I mean I don't mind that but it's getting annoying! Especially cause he does it every night. I haven't gotten a peaceful nights sleep since.. well I can't even remember.

I walk down the stairs and head down to the living room. I think I could go for a beer right now.

"Keiith! I'm going out!" Lance shouts walking out of the downstairs bathroom, towards the door.

Goddamn the way he sways his hips when he walks. If only he was gay...And a little less annoying.

"I'll told ya last time and I'll tell you again, I don't fucking care." I sigh walking into our shared kitchen grabbing a bud light.

"And you don't gotta yell I'm right here." I continue as I pop the cap off the bottle.

"Right yeah sorry." Lance stopped in front of the front door and turning around walking towards the kitchen snatching my keys off of the table. He thinks he can get away with taking my bike again. That's funny.

"Want me to get anything for you?" Lance asks me stopping over by the couch.

"Umm another case of beers?" I ask as I lie down on the couch, grabbing the remote. I know exactly what he's gonna tell me. He tells me the same damn thing every time I ask for some.

"You need to stop drinking Keith." He looks at me with that mom look. I know I need to stop. I think half of me just drinks to piss him off.

"And you need to stop bringing girls into my house. Y'all are noisy." I tell him, taking a sip of my beer.

"You mean our house." Lance says putting a hand on his hip.

"Nah I mean my house. You just live here." I look at him raising my eyebrow. "You look gay."

"Ok, ouch. First of all. And second, I don't look gay." He says looking off to the side.

"Ok, maybe I look a little gay, but at least I don't look like you." He states, giving me a smug look. Like he just won this little argument, if you would even call it that.

"What's wrong with what I look like?" I say extending my head out. I'm hot. I know I'm hot. So why can't he see that.

"Um well first off you have a mullet. And your always wearing that black shirt. Do you even wash that thing? It's like you never take it off." Lance says walking over to me.

"Yeah... I do. When I shower.." I mutter the last part. It's not my fault that I really like this shirt. It's comfortable.

"That's kinda gross.. and what about those sweatpants? Is that a cum stain?" He says looking at my pants.

I flush red. I picked these up from the ground in my room and threw them on. It's not like I was paying attention to what was on them.

"N-No it's probably just yogurt..." I say pouting and taking a sip of my beer.

"Your a lost cause." Lance sighs and walks to the door.

"Ah- hey give me my keys. Your not taking my motorcycle again. Not after what happened last time." I tell him making grabby hands.

"Your no fun Keith. Can you at least give me a ride to where I'm going." He groans, throwing my keys at me.

He shouldn't even be going out this late. Plus I'm to tired to get up.
"Nah." I yawn, clicking through the tv channels. It was talking about some sweets cafe. I couldn't give a shit about desserts, unless it's..

"AND WE CANT FORGET ABOUT OUR NEW BRAND OF CHOCOLATE CAKE. DOUBLE THE FUCKIN CHOCOLATE TRIPLE THE FUCKIN CAKE. WITH NEW ADDED BROWNIE CHUNKS! buy it now ya fat ass."

Unless it's that. I need it.
"I'm goin out." I say running to the counter and grabbing my motorcycle helmet.

"Give me a ride!" Lance yells but I'm already out the house.

I start up my bike and race out of the drive way.

That will be mine.

Short. And there's another part on the way.
Peace ✌️