Sick smex😷

~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•

"Sorry general, I have a clingy and feverish assassin on my lap. Ill call you back when I've convinced him that a cold doesn't mean he's dying" The raven hair boy says as he hangs up and puts his phone next to him.

"Lance it's a common cold chill out."

"KEITH! I swear I'm actually gonna die! You need to take me to the hospital I swear today is the last day on earth for me, I might as well just write my will right now because there's a virus eating me from the inside, tearing my throat apart! I feel like I'm gonna cough out my guts! It feels like my head is going to explode at the slightest noise, and I might die of suffocation because of how stuffed my nose is!" Lance was near to crying.

"Tell me how your one of the top assassins again." Keith chuckled.

"Don't fucking make fun of me number two, I will blow your brains out. Don't test me." Lance says putting his head in Keith's thigh.

"Ughhhhh Keith put me out of my misery already! Shoot me! Nowwww" lance pleads turning so that his face is in Keith's thigh now.

" you were just talking about killing me and now you want me to kill you? Your so fucking extra sometimes !" Keith laughs

"And your fucking hot, but do I say anything, no." Lance says.

"I'm flattered but how does that relate to anything we're talking about?" Keith says looking at lance with a grin.

"I don't know, I just want you to no your the sexiest boyfriend on planet earth." Lance says with a smirk.

"I don't know if your high off of the medication I gave you earlier or your trying to get something out of me." Keith says raising an eyebrow.

"I'm gonna die soon so I'm trying to seduce you, is it working?" Lance says looking up to see his grinning boyfriend.

"Eh a little, a bit, but not really." Keith laughs.

"Mmmmmmm what if I get on your lap will that seduce you?" Lance says. You could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Lance, you are sick. I'm not trying to get sick as well. How about we go and put you back in your bed so you could rest." Keith said with a straight face. Trying to contain himself.

"Whyyyyyyyy! I feel fine I swear!" Lance whines.

"You can not even say that right now. You were just blabbing on how you were gonna die two seconds ago." Keith says laughing again.

"No, your hearing things, that wasn't me saying that. I'm definitely fine! " Lance says lifting his head up off of his boyfriends lap to look at him.

"Oh I'm sorry then I guess it was your evil twin then hm?" Keith said looking at lance with a smart ass face.

"Whatever shit face-" Lance says sitting up completely and crossing his arms.

"What if I told you I pulled this hole charade so I could get cuddles from you." Lance said, getting up.

"I would slap you first of all," Keith said getting up as well and putting up one finger,"second I took your temperature and you do have a cold," he said putting up a second" and third why would you do that? I love when we cuddle!"

"Yeah right! Last time I tried to hug you, you told me to fuck off!" Lance yelled.

"You know I was joking, and plus you literally can't say shit lance. I tried to hug you from behind once and you took my shirt collar and flipped me onto my back!" Keith yelled back with the same energy.