Wait what? Pt 1🍆

3 person pov

It was just a normal, uneventful night for the paladins. Shiro was in his room catching up on some well deserved sleep, because we all know he's a stressed out space dad.

Hunk was toying around with the space goo, trying to see if he could make it taste like... normal food.

Lance was following Keith around, pissing him off, as usual.  Coran was fixing up some things in the castle.

And  Allura were asking a shit ton of questions about earth while Pidge was trying to play games on their laptop.

"So Pidge, what do earthlings do when their bored?" Allura asked.

Pidge looked Allura in the eyes, trying to keep their cool. Alluras questions had been going on for about an hour and they have just about had it.

" We usually play games and stuff.. we should do that actually.. Hunk what's a good game we used to play at the garrison?" Pidge was now interested in playing a couple earth games with the crew.

Hunk looked back at Pidge, " Well we used to play truth or dare a lot," hunk turns back and realizes that he had somehow started a fire by mixing goo together." How-
Crap!" He exclaimed, trying to put out the fire.

"Truth or dare? What is that?" Allura asked. "Well let's round up the team and play! You'll pick up on it." Pidge said.

After Allura had rounded up everyone they had all sat in a circle.

"Coran said he needed to fix the castle up a little more." Allura said, taking a seat next to Pidge.

"Ok who goes first?" Pidge asked.

"Wait- what are we doing?" Keith said looking confused.

"Truth or dare mullet" Lance said looking at Keith like he had asked the stupidest question there was.

"Ok.."  Keith said kinda looking down. Keith liked lance for a while, so that kinda hurt.

"Oooh! I'll go first!" Lance said raising his hand.

"Umm truth or daaaaree... Allura!" Lance said, knowing exactly what he was gonna say.

"I don't know what this truth or dare is but.. um truth?" She said, sounding genuinely confused.

"Ok! Who do you like? Obviously it's me but.. I wanna hear it." Lance gave that smug look he gives when he knows he's being dumb.

Allura looked at Pidge, then looked away really quick, and then kinda blushed a bit. "I- I really don't like anyone like that right now.."  {dats kinda gay ;)) } "umm so do I go next? Pidge what do I do?" Allura said still blushing a bit. "Well now you ask someone else truth or dare.. princess why is your face so red?" Pidge said getting a bit close to the princesses face. Making her a lot more red. "Pidge truth or dare ?" Allura somewhat yelled, trying to get out of the situation she was in.

" oh? Um dare." Pidge said plainly.

"Now what?" Allura asked.

"Now you make up something for me to do." Pidge said.

"Oh.. um.. Pidge I dare you too.. sit on my lap?" Allura said still blushing a bit.

"Ok." Pidge said sitting down on Alluras lap.

The team started oooing while lance just... looked at Pidge and Allura saying to himself.. "wait no- that's not- she's- fine"

About 2 hours and a whole lot of gay later, shiro had left to go back to bed, hunk was hungry so he went to make more food, so now it was just, Allura, Pidge, keith ,and lance. Three of them were high off being tired and had started getting into the good kush. Aka the good juicy truths and dares. While Keith was just happy to be spending time with lance without fighting. Even though it didn't look like he was having fun, he was having the time of his life.

Pidge has just dared lance to act like a character from and anime for the next two questions.

As soon as Pidge said this, Lance stood up and put on his best rich boy British voice and screamed "SABASTION!" This had cracked up Keith and Pidge. And Allura was laughing because Pidge was laughing. So at this point they were all just acting like crack heads

Lance had sat back down and clear his throat, and in the same dumb British voice he asked Truth or dare to Keith.

Keith was still somewhat smiling, which made lance blush a bit.

"Umm Truth.." Keith said.

Pidge leaned over to lance and whispered something into his ear. "Mhmmm..well I suppose it'll do." Lance said still having a British accent.

"Keith, what is the weirdest thing you've-" Lance started cracking up mid sentence. He looked at Pidge, they were holding in laughter. "Ok ok, Keith whaat is the weirdest thing you've master- *WH e Ez* masterbated to?!" As soon as those words came out of his mouth, started laughing his ass off.

The question wasn't even funny, more so embarrassing.. but they were just all high off of not getting sleep.

Allura had put her hand over her mouth holding laughter as well.

"Lance!" She said laughing a bit

Keith looked at them all in sheer confusion.

"what dose that mean?"

"Wait you don't know what masterbating is?" Lance said looking at Keith in shock.

"It's the thing lance dose every night." Pidge said, laughing at their own joke.

"Cállate" lance said looking at Pidge while putting a finger up to his mouth. (It means shut up in Spanish)

"I know what that is, and I'm an alien! " after Allura said that they all lost their shit.

Again this shut wasn't even funny they were just- high on not having sleep..

Lance was near to crying, Pidge was leaning on Allura, and Allura was to busy cracking up to notice the small bean dying of laughter on her shoulder.

Keith is red of embarrassment. " I'll be in my room.." he gets up starts heading to his room.

Once the team had calmed down hey felt kinda bad.

"Why were we laughing at Keith again?" Pidge had asked. Their head was on Alluras lap. And you guessed it, Allura was as red as Keith's lion.

"I honestly don't know, but I feel bad.." Lance said, lying on the floor.

"Somebody should check on him," Pidge said sounding kinda guilty

"1 2 3 not it" Pidge said right after
"Not it"
"Not it- damnit"

"Lance go check on him" Pidge said.

"Whhhy"

"Cause"

"Good point... Ugh fine"
————————————————————————
I am tired! And I need sleep. Here is part one, and I will post part two in the near future ;) peace out and remember, licking a doorknob is illegal on some planets