Kill meh plz🐓

⚠️Oop- this is part three so yeee. Most likely smut so be prepared ⚠️
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
No ones  pov 
•~•
If you don't know what's going on, let me fill you in.. At the moment Keith is sitting on the couch trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

He didn't know if he was dreaming or if this was real. Lance, Keith's long time crush had just confessed to him, he had no idea what to do.

But he did know one thing. He did not want to wait until lance was awake to talk to him. So after sitting on the couch for about 30 minutes Keith had decided to get up off the couch and head down to the blue paladins room.

Keith was now at Lances room and he was just about to knock, but that's when he heard lance mumbling to him self.

"God fucking damnit lance. Why the hell would you confess to Keith like that. He probably thinks your disgusting or something. This can't be fucking real right now. I must be in like a coma from fainting and hitting the ground. If it is a coma, it is probably the most stressful one ever. I mean the coma gods did me a favor and made Keith look cute as hell. With his Goddamn oversized shirt and my fuckin jacket. Like damn, I'm surprised that I didn't fucking pin him to wall and tell him I wanted to fuck him right then and there. But who fucking cares at this point. I need fuckin sleep. Whatever god that's out there, let me plz wake up from this sick twisted and amazing coma when I wake up."

Then you could kinda hear him getting into his bed.

If you could see Keith right now, you would say he looked like a tomato. He found it kinda cute that lance was so worked up over confessing to him, but that's not the reason why he was blushing.

No no, he was blushing because of Lances comment he made.

You know, the one where lance had said he wanted to 'fuck Keith right then and there'
Yeah that's the reason Keith was so red.

But then again Keith also had a risky idea. Keith walked back to his room, and put on a mini skirt with fishnet stockings. Along with a black crop top. And the finishing touch, lances jacket.

The red paladin looked at himself in the mirror and was satisfied with the look he had pulled off.

Keith had once again made his way back to Lances room, the boy peeked in and saw that lance was in his bed, laying down on his back. Perfect.

Keith tip-toed into his crushes room, and had second thoughts onto what he was about to do. 'Well there's no going back now..' he had thought.

Keith had climbed onto lances bed and sat on lance. His knees on either side of lances legs. And he had plopped his ass right on lances crotch area ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"What the-" lance said in a sort of raspy voice. He rose up a little putting his elbows on the bed for support. When he saw the flustered raven haired boy, his eyes shot open. "K-Keith? What- why—" lance was cut off with Keith pressing his lips against his.

It was gentle at first, but then it soon turned into a heated make out session. Lance reached back and grabbed Keith's ass. This resulted in Keith moaning a bit. Keith pushed lance back I little, so now lance was laying down on his back again.

Keith started grinding on lances new grown erection. Making lance groan a little. Lance had flipped Keith and had pinned Keith's hands above his head. Lance looked at Keith with a smirk. "So I'm guessing you like me back?"

"Yeah no fucking shit Sherlock." Keith said avoiding eye contact.

"I like your outfit," Lance said "it'd look better on the ground tho" Keith looked at lance dead in the eye and said, " oh really? Well then let's see." Lance leaned down and kissed Keith roughly, and if your wondering yes lover-boy lance did slip some tongue in there ;)

Lance started kissing down Keith's chin and made his way to the boys neck, leaving hickey here and there and eventually found Keith's sweet spot making Keith moan like crazy. (Imma switch pov now. ;) )

Tops pov
*~*

"Ngh-ahah~" (isn't that what your supposed to do for moans or something??) Keith moaned. It was like music to my ears. I sucked on his sweet spot a little harder.

"Mmm~ lance~" I took Keith's crop top off along with my jacket he had on, and made my way down his torso. Leaving some hickes on his pale skin. I finally got down to his v-line I look up at him for reassurance. He nodded. I took off Keith's skirt and surprisingly he had no underwear on. But he did have a growing erection. I decided to fix his little problem for him. I lick the tip of his erect and I ears an amazing moan from Keith. I take him in all at once. Witch I guess surprised Keith cause he gasped and then let out a pretty big moan.

I bobbed my head back and forth, going a bit faster. "L-lance~ im gonna~" as soon as I hear Keith say that I pull off, and flip him around. " Nah imma fuck you before you cum baby boy."
I whispered into his ear, nibbling on it before going back I still have a majority of my clothes on. I went to sleep with no top and in basketball shorts. I take my shorts and boxers off and ask Keith if he needed prep. And said no.

" I bought a toy at the mall earlier today.."Keith said. I could hear that he was a bit embarrassed, but it just gives us a little more time.

I turn to my bed side and grab some lube and lube myself up ( yes the magical lube fairy left lance some lube after bex the bi fairy told him he liked boys.
Fuck off)

"Are you ready?"
"Yea~"
I insert myself into Keith and get a moan in return. We go at it for about 15 minutes and that's when Keith asked if he could ride me. Well duh of course I said yes.

I get on the edge of the bed and put Keith and he did all the work. He obviously was really needy, cause he didn't even ask if I was ready he just sat right on my dick.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and moaned loud as hell. He started bouncing up and down, letting out a couple girly moans, and hearing that, put me on edge. I bucked up and hit something cause he went crazy. I'm so glad no one is in the castle right now cause, he was moaning so loud. It was amazing. "lance~~ I'm g-gonna~".

"Me too!"

And as if on command me and Keith came at the same time. I call back, keith gets off of me and lays down next to me. We are both panting like crazy. Keith nuzzles his face into my neck. "I love you.."
"I love you too Keith"

I kiss the top of his forehead and we both fall asleep cuddling each other.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
No cliffhangers this time? Cool. Anyway it's four in the morning. I am very sleep deprived, so if there were spelling errors then deal with it. and I am also very sad cause I missed Dekus (izuku midoriyas) birthday, (it was in the 15th) T-T
I hope you liked reading that, cause I don't think you know how hard it was to write it.
Anyway peace ✌️