You left your diary at my house📓😢

Ok so like Voltron but high school-
——

*RIIIINNNGG*

Fuck. Finally.

I rush and gather my papers and put them into my backpack, along with my binder. I put my backpack on, almost toppling over due to the books and other shit in there.

I start speed walking down the busy hall way. It's been such a long day and I really need just to give my brain a break. You know, go watch some anime and eat ramen.

Fuck I need to study for that test tomorrow huh... eh it's ok I'll probably just ditch the class anyway.

I finally get outside into the front of the school and see none other than lance McClain standing by the bus. Specifically my bus. The one I take home.

"MULLET! "Lance yells waving at me.

I immediately turn around and walk the other way.

"Come one mullet," he's in front of me now.

"what. The. Fuck. You were literally over there"

"I'm quarterback for our team you should know I'm pretty fast" he says grabbing my hand and leading me back to his car.

My face goes red when I realize what's going on. "H-hey dumbass let go of my hand." I say snatching my hand away from him.

"Sorry bud, but I found out that your failing English. And your best friend is here to tutor you" he smiles, taking my hand back.

He pushes me into his car and closes the door.
Ok so if you haven't caught on, I like this kid. He's one of my friends. Actually one of my only friends.

I don't know how it happened, the quarterback and that everyone knows, friends with that emo kid who
sits in the back of the class.

I think I started catching feelings for him.... freshman year? But either way I'm totally in love with him. And he doesn't know that. To be honest... he doesn't really need to know. He's the probably the straightest person alive.

"Alright mullet head," he says getting into the drivers seat. " I'm going to help you pass this class."

"Nah." I say turning to open the door, just as I try to open the handle he locks it. "Look Keith, I promised to myself that I wasn't gonna let you fail any of these classes. Remember when we were sophomores, we were saying how we wanted to get into the same college? Well usually colleges look for kids with gpa's over 2.5"

I look at him with the most 'if you don't shut the fuck up right now, I might have to kill you'

"Look, Lance, the only reason I'm failing English is because that's the class I take vape breaks in." He looked at me with a confused look.

"I ditch that class" I say resting my head on the window.

"Ugggh keith... I swear sometimes I just don't get you. Vaping is not good for your lungs bud. Don't you like breathing?" He says starting up the engine.

"No not really, it's overrated" I sigh, taking out my phone to connect the Bluetooth.

Lance sighs," if you stop breathing then I will probably be the saddest boy in the world" he looks at me pouting.

"Put the car in reverse" I roll my eyes, pressing play on my phone.

"What the fuck is this" He says picking up my phone.

"Give me my phone, and it's called k-pop" I say snatching my phone back from him.

"Bts?"

"No you swine, I don't listen to them. I listen to stray ki-" I was cut off

"Don't care, shakira is obviously the best." He snatches my phone back and plays hips don't lie.

"No. Uh uh- we are not playing shakira" I take my phone back. He frowns.

"Panic! at the Disco?" I suggest tapping a song.

"OH FUCK I LOVE THIS SONG" he exclaims turning up the volume.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
HEY GUYS NOT DEAD I KNOW YOU DONT CARE BUT LIKE ;-; HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER UM NEXT ONE WILL COME OUT EVENTUALLY DONT ASK WHEN THO CAUSE IDFK UM SO LIKE IM THINKING ABOUT CONTINUING THAT ONE LITTLE MY HERO THING BUT IT WOULD BE ON THIS BOOK THING SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT UM OK BYE

PEACE ✌️