I dont have time for titles part 3🗡

Requested by one person... and a shall fulfill your request ;-;
——————————————————————

-time skip like 5 years brought to you by Keith's mullet-

(a/n so Keith is 17 shiro is 24 and I believe lance is 15? I don't feel like checking... and also um Keith has long hair. But not too long.. but long enough so that he can braid it. But not a rat tail. And lance had like a man bun situation going on. I dunno 🤷‍♂️ don't question my decisions)

"BRO FUCKING CHILL" Keith laughed as lance tackled him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHILL?! YOU TOLD ME DAMN NEAR FIVE YEARS AGO THAT YOU WOULD LET ME WEAR YOUR PRINCE ATTIRE AND I STILL HAVEN'T TRIED THEM ON" Lance said trying to take the closet key from Keith.

"YEAH ITS CUZ YOUR DIRTY, SHOWER AND ILL THINK ABOUT IT." Keith yelled back at lance.

"IM HALF FUCKING CAT I HATE WATER YOU WHORE" Lance said looking at Keith with a "are you fucking dumb" look on his.

"THATS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT" Keith screeched rolling off the bed.

"BICTH, TE GOLPEARÉ." lance yelled diving down to catch Keith, but he was already under the bed.

"I DONT SPEAK FUCKING TACO YOU DUMB CAT" Keith said curling into a ball.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? DID YOU SAY YOU SAY YOU DONT SPEAK TACO?" Lance started laughing.

"YEAH!?" Keith's voice cracked. Pretty soon he was laughing as hard as lance.

"THATS LIKE ME SAYING I DONT FUCKING SPEAK SUSHI OR SOME SHIT"

Both boys were now laughing uncontrollably on the floor until someone interrupted them.

Knock knock

"Your majesty?"

"Shit." Keith mumbled under his breath. Lance helped him from under the bed and brushes some of the dust off of him.

"Come in." Keith said, in his most professional voice. He stood there with lance by his side.

"All staff must report to the foyer." The maid said looking at lance.

Lance looked at Keith and whispered "we'll finish this conversation later mr. Idontspeaktaco."

Lance smiled at the maid and left the room with her.

"Fucking dumbass... why do I love this boy." Keith said to himself smiling.
•••••••••••••••
Keith's point of veiw
•••••••••••••••
I've known this boy for about five years and he's been my only friend besides Shiro. But then again Shiro doesn't count because he's my brother.

Me and lance have literally done everything with each other. It was only until like last year that I realized I liked him. He's just so...amazing. And because I am prince of...I forgot my kingdoms name- uhh since I'm royalty... I'm gonna go write poetry about this motherfucker. MHM YEAH IM THAT FUCKING CHEESY... WHAT ABOUT IT.

I'm just worried he might find it... eh that's probably never gonna happen.

Ok ok move out the way Shakespeare Keith kogayne- I mean Keith kogane has entered the chat.

I take out a pen and paper and get down to business....

Let's get down to business... and defeat the hun-
NO YOUR GETTING SIDETRACKED KEITH NO TIME FOR MULAN.. maybe later.

Ok lemme actually start.

'Your eyes are like blue tide pools that I could get lost in....'

Nah fuck that.

'Lance... your name is like music to my ears-'

nuh uh that's trash.

'Your eyes. Your ocean blue eyes are something I could stare into all day.'

Wait I like that...

' and just like the ocean, I'm afraid if I stare to long I will drown.
But even still I can't seem to look away'

Oh yeah this is getting good.

'Your brown hair, and the way it dances in the wind.
And your hazel nut skin
The way it shines and shimmers  in the sunlight.
But like
I swear your smile makes any dark day brighter.
And your laugh..
Your laugh could bring joy to the hearts who have been deeply shattered.'

Ok now I have to get the point across..

'You mean so much to me my dear
I have no idea how an angel like you ended up here
It could be destiny or just pure luck
But lance please grant me this one blessing...

Just plz lemme fuck'

This is perfect. I sign my name at the bottom with hearts and X's and O's

•••••••••
It's been about thirty minutes since lance got called to the foyer and I'm scared.
•••••••••
Update it's been an hour-  and I heard a knock.. but I'm too lazy to get up. "Come in ya dumb cat." I say.

I look up and see lance, with tears in his eyes.
"Oh my god what happened?!" I say springing up from the bed.

Lance is looking at the floor.

"Lance please look at me..."  I say softly, trying not to tear up myself.

"I've been drafted.." he says finally breaking down.

My whole life fell apart at that moment. Lance had been drafted to fight in the war.

As a knight.

That's such a dangerous task.what if I won't see him again. What if he comes back with major ptsd? What if he won't remember me? What if he dies?!

I hug lance and tell him everything will be alright.

What am I gonna do?

•••••••••••
Oof ok so the smut on this story is gonna be a process and probably won't come until the 4th or 5th part depending on how I'm feeling ;) ok thanks again to the one person who requested this and it's almost Christmas so happy whatever the hell you celebrate 👀 and tell me what you wanna see next cause I'm open for requests :)

Peace my children 👌✌️