Youtuber🎥

————————————————————

Ok here's a little background information. Keith and lance are big YouTube stars that have millions of subscribers. Lance watches Keith's videos and has this huge YouTube crush on him... while on the other hand Keith doesn't really know he exists.

They're fans are always saying that they should get together and making the hashtag "klanceiscannonking" and other stuff like that.

Lance is currently in his room watching one of Keith's newest videos.
————————————————————

Notification—
Keith koGAYne posted a new video•.

YouTube please don't demonetize me...

——————

I look at my phone and see that Keith had posted a new video, I grabbed the device as quick as I could and ran to my couch to watch it.

"HelLo motherfuckers! It's that one gay guy that you love, back at you with a new video, and oh god do I have something for you.."

Why is he so damn hot-

"Ok as you all know... I am gay... cue rainbows and unicorns- and as a gay man I can proudly state that I was a fucking gay mess in high school. And when I tell you a mess I mean a
M E S S. So much of a gay mess I can remember every time I silently freaked out when I saw a cute boy. In fact I remember one of these times very well. It was my junior year in high school and i was chilling with my best friend. And my best friend... I'll call her rose... was dating a really popular boy at our school... let's call him sharpshooter."

Hm that's weird... my nickname back in high school was sharpshooter.

" and sharpshooter was very protective over his girlfriend. He didn't mind me and her hanging out, he just didn't want us fucking. Which wasn't gonna happen, cause I'm into dick. Eventually a few months pass by and there was some rumor that rose was cheating on sharpshooter with me. And I wasn't exactly all that good looking but I was getting there.. I mean I looked like a nerd but like a good looking nerd? I'll put a picture of me on the screen when I'm editing."

A picture of a pale boy with glasses and a man bun showed up on screen. Wait why dose he look so familiar? I go and get my year book and flip through the pages and holy fuck- he doesn't even look like- THIS BITCH WAS AT MY DAMN HIGH SCHOOL.

"So this caused him to lose his shit. I remember this so vividly it's bad. Sharpshooter was just getting out of football practice and he saw me hanging out with rose again. So he told rose to get in the car and he went off on me.  He was all "oh you fucking whore you just wanna take my girlfriend away from me don't you?" And I wanted to say the I wasn't into couchi but I wasn't exactly out to everyone yet so I didn't. He kept on calling me a slut and a man whore and shit like that. I'm not gonna lie but that shit was hot. He was all sweaty and shit- he had his shirt off- I mean I'm sorry rose but like I totally started to have a crush on your boyfriend. And don't judge me but I would do shit just so that he would yell at me again. And I would start to yell back to make him more pissed. At that point we were known as rivals or whatever. So long story short... last day of school we got into a fight and I kissed him and ran away.... I don't regret anything. In fact I would do it again... I wonder what he looks like now. Ok imma go and see if I can find him on instagram. BAIII"

The outro played. I was in shock-

Notification

Keith koGAYne added you on instagram

——-
OH FUCK! SHIT IM GONNA FUCKING DIE
————————————————————
IGHT! I'll make the part two after drunk boi

Bai bai