Drunk boi🍾

What lance thinks in his head is not supposed to make sense. Not typos. 👌
—————-

Lances point of veiw

I'm cold. Why am I cold. Keith dropped me off in the fucking desert didn't he.

Fucking asshole.

I can't see. Pretty sure he blinded me too. He's probably gonna fucking kill me or some shit.

I open my eyes, and I'm not blind or in the desert. I'm just under a blanket. But not in my room. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not in my house am I? That sly bitch. He wants to fuck me. That's why I'm at his house. Damn I bet he thought I wasn't gonna think that he wanted to fuck me. But I did think that. I should go to Harvard, I'm a fucking genius.

I'm still cold though. I'm taking my pants off. I just got colder. I wasn't expecting that....

Oooo there's a closet! I bet there's a jacket in there. I get up off the bed and I make my way over to the closet. In the process of doing that I tripped over my own feet and face planted.

"Ow."

I jump up and open the closet door. omgomgomgomgomgomg he has a lether jacket. I'm wearing that. Mmm it smells like him. His cologne smells so good. I flop on the bed and look at the ceiling fan. Hehehe it looks like Patrick the star.

I want more booze.
—————

Keith's point of veiw
————-
I'm currently in the bathroom. I just took a shower, now I'm brushing my teeth. trying to get myself ready for bed.

It's been like thirty minutes since I put lance in that guest room and I think he's awake. I not only heard a thud but he's laughing really hard right now. I have no idea what he's laughing at. But I'm just gonna leave him alone. I'm not exactly mentally prepared to deal with his drunk ass again.

"HAHAHA I FOUND MORE BOOZE"

Yeah I'm not even gonna try to deal with that.

I finish up brushing my teeth and put the tooth brush away. I grab a hair band and pull my hair back into a bun. Leave a bit out in the front. I look like that one teacher from... I think it's called bnha? Shota Aisawa. Except a little less sleep deprived.

I walk out of my bathroom and towards my dresser and grab a pair of pajama pants and a white t-shirt. I grab my glasses and my book and walk over and turn off my main light and then switch on my bedside light as I get my self comfortable in my bed. I flip to the page I was at and begin reading.

Just as I begin to get tired i here sloppy footsteps towards my door. And another thud.

"Shit... ow."

Fuck. I thought I was safe for the night. I guess not.
———
Lances point of veiw
———
Don't trip. Don't trip. Don't trip.

"Shit. Ow...."

I tripped. Fuck. Mmmmm here I come Keith. I kick the door open and start yelling.

"HELLO SIR CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY IM IN YOUR HOUSE??!?" I ask while taking another sip of vodka. Out of the bottle may I add.

"Lance how did you get my vodka? And why the hell are you half naked."

"I found it, and because I can. now answer my question!" I take another sip. I can here my words slurring.

"Lance your too drunk to stay home by yourself. So your here. Still too drunk. Your supposed to be asleep." Keith said putting his book down.

"Well maybe I would still be asleep if it didn't feel like the goddamn North Pole in the fucking room you put me in." I say looking him dead in the eye.

"Maybe if you put some fucking pants on you wouldn't be so cold." Keith says looking at me like I'm the dumbest dumbass on the planet.

"I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP I DON'T KNOW ASSHOLE" I yell at him, and I start to walk toward him but I trip over my foot and land on my face.

"Owww.... " I sip some more of the alcohol.

———-
Keith's point of veiw
———-
Why did I bring him here... I don't want to deal with this shit right now. I swing my feet off the bed and get up.

"Alright that's enough alcohol for you tonight." I sigh, picking this dumbass off the floor.

"Noo give it back." Lance says as I take the bottle and place it on my night stand. "Fine whatever I'll just get some more. I think i saw some wine downstairs..." Lance said walking towards the door. I grab his wrist and pull him towards my bed.

"Lay down lance. I obviously can't trust you to be in a room by yourself so your gonna sleep in my room... with me.."

"Ugh ok. Just don't fuck me. I mean you can if you want... what? You didn't hear that."

"Ok lance just get in the bed." I pinch the bridge of my nose, and motion to the bed. I can feel a sort of blush on my face.

Lance lays down next to where I was laying down. I get into the bed and pick up my book again and continue reading.
_—————-
OK I SWEAR THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THE NEXT ONE OK!?!?? DONT KILL ME.