Remember that time i did tododeku? 🥦

Hi I'm doing another portion of this story so no klance for right now-
——
Dekus pov

"Mmmph" I groan. The floor is hard and cold. Wait why am I on the floor? And why are my hands all tied up... DID SOMEONE KIDNAP ME?

I lift my head up but instantly regret it. I have the biggest migraine.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" All I hear is my voice bouncing off the walls.

I try to reach back for my phone and of course.. it's not in my pocket. How could this get any worse.

My stomach drops as I realize my bag is missing as well. My sketch books were in there.. MY HERO NOTEBOOKS! Are you serious? So much work flushed down the drain...

I try moving my legs, maybe I could try and wiggle out of these ropes. bad idea again. I heard something fall and suddenly I'm hanging upside down. It reminded me of a spider catching his prey in his web. I'm never getting out of here.

I feel my eyes start to tear up. I'm probably gonna die, I'm never gonna see my mom again. And all my work is gone.. I don't even know where they went.

I start to softly cry. I can't even wipe my tears because my hands are tied behind my back.

"Well we can't keep him.."
" We kinda have to kirishima"

I hear hushed voices down the hallway. They're getting closer.

"Why? We don't need him. He's a human. What use does he have to us."

"You and bakugou don't need him, but I do. Bakugou said I can't feed off of you anymore, something about how he's claimed you as his territory? I'm totally ok with cause you tasted weird anyway.."

"Bitch.. I am offended. My blood tastes amazing just so you know."

"Well not to me, it tastes... a little too coppery."

"That's how blood is supposed to taste you retard!"

"Whatever, But I have a question. If your bakugous territory and he's like half wolf then doesn't that mean he peed on you?"

"THATS NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS YOU HALF AND HALF CANADIAN FLAG"

I hear a new voice yell from across the hallway.

The door opens slowly and I see two boys. One who has the beautiful red hair, and the other one has red and white hair. He's dressed in all black. Did he just attend a funeral? They look familiar..

"Why is he tied up like this? I said to tie him to a chair, not to fucking hang him upside down." The duel haired boy said.

"Who cares, your probably gonna kill him anyway..." the red head said.

"K-KILL ME?!" I shout.

"Oops did I say that out loud." The red haired one whispered.

"We're not gonna kill you broccoli boy we're just gonna keep you until I can find someone else to feed on." The pale boy said walking towards me.

Broccoli boy..? W-wait why is he coming towards me? "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I scream at him.

"Oh.. so you want to hang here for the rest of the night? Do humans sleep that same way as us vampires?" The boy backed up.

"NO! untie me please... WAIT VAMPIRE? UGGH..." I hit the hard floor with a thud.

"Ow."
•••••••
I will finish it if you guys want it...or if I feel like it...
Alright
Peace ✌️