The flower pt 1 🌺

"OH MY GODDD GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU SMELL LIKE AIDS!" Lance yelled running away from one of his fellow paladin.

Let me get you caught up. The team was currently a mission on some weird planet, to get some sort of ingredient to help them find out where the galra base is.

Pidge described it as some sort of flower, but didn't tell anyone what it dose. The team was fairly confused on how a flower was gonna help them track down the galra base, but they went along with it.

Shiro thought it would be a good idea to have lance and Keith work together to find this flower. He was wrong,

"What the actual fuck does that even mean?" Keith yelled back running after lance

"It means your a fucking whore that's what." Lance yelled hiding behind a tree.

"Your a fucking idiot lance why the hell did Shiro team us up for this damn mission." Keith said looking for lance.

"I can smell your stanky ass couchi from here get away from me!" Lance yelled.

"I have a fucking dick how the hell do you smell a couchi?! Plus it's probably Alluras! She got that alien couchi." Keith yelled back.

" your dick is so small it's basically a couchi, so shut the fuck up. And don't even talk about Allura like that. You got a stanky ass alien pp anyway. "Lance yelled, laughing.

"Yours is microscopic, so fuck you." Keith yelled back.

"Whatever you tall ass motherfucker." Lance said

"Your literally three inches shorter than me. I'm not that tall."

"Do You smell that?" Lance said all serious.

"Smell what?" Keith said looking around.

"They're coming.."

Keith raised up his weapon, "who ?"

Lance grabbed some of the dirt off the ground and snuck out from behind the tree,  "BEGONE THOT!!" and chucked the dirt at Keith.

"YOU ACT LIKE A FUCKING TODDLER!" Keith yelled and started chasing lance, who was currently running for his life screaming.

"GO AWAYYYYY"

They were chasing after each other, and keith was actually starting to have fun. They got to this big hill filled with flowers, red, blue and purple flowers. Everywhere.

Lance stopped and admired the view. He stretched his arms out and let the space wind his his suit.

Keith ran up behind him and was astounded. "Woah..." Keith looked at meadow. The flowers stretched for miles. To see the wonderful sight better he took off his helmet.

The flowers smelled like lavender and vanilla. It was amazing.

"Lance take off your helmet. The flowers smell.. like heaven."

Lance took off his helmet and put it on the floor next to him. "This is amazing," He said sitting down. "I wish I had my guitar from home."

Keith plucked one of the flowers next to him and gave it to lance. "Smell it " He took it from Keith and lifted it up to his nose to smell it.

The golden pollen went up his nose causing him to sneeze. Then the strangest thing happened.

Lance looked directly in front of him. His eyes glowed a bright pink glimmered with a tint of silver and gold. Then a mix of his natural aye color mixed in. Making his eyes look like a swirling pool of colors. And a blush creeped onto his face.

Lance looked at Keith. The red Paladin had his eyes closed and his head tilted to the sky. Lance took in how beautiful Keith looked, he never really payed any attention to the raven haired boy unless they were fighting.

But for some reason, lance couldn't help but to stare at Keith. Everything else drowned out. All of his attention was on Keith right now. Lance alway thought Keith was attractive but at the moment it felt like all of Keith's features had enhanced times ten.

His mullet blowing in the wind ever so slightly. The way his made him look so tough. How calm he was. Keith opened his eyes and looked at lance. Then the unthinkable happened. Keith smiled.

"You good buddy?" Keith asked. Lance got up and walked in front of Keith. "What are you doing lan-" Keith was cut off with Lances lips being pressed upon his own. He was shocked at first. But he soon kissed back. Keith wrapped his arms around Lances waist, pulling him closer. Lance wrapped his arms around the back of Keith's neck, deepening the kiss.

Keith pulled off after like 30 seconds cause he needed to breathe. Lance rested his head on Keith's shoulder.

"I think I'm in love with you."

•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•{•}
Short chapter but you know. We getting there. Noting else to say other than that I'm gay. And with that peace ✌️