Violations

Warning: A character is force-fed and threats of rape.

Wanda felt absolutely miserable and uncomfortable the rest of the morning. The guards were supposed to walk in at any moment with her breakfast. It wasn't the best, but it was something. She dreaded being given food, not because it wasn't that good, but because they'd force it into her mouth. It started about a week ago when they noticed that she would hardly eat anything under strict supervision. She begged them not to force-feed her and promised she'd eat enough, but they didn't listen. It was "too much work to constantly supervise her without her restraints," or at least that was the excuse they used. She just assumed it was their way of having fun torturing her. She felt a wave of utter depression course through her. She hated being used for torture, especially when more than one person is having fun watching.

Wanda jolted up from the sound of metal doors creaking open. She felt her pulse pounding wildly throughout her head. It felt like a headache was coming on. She bit her lip when she saw one of the guards carrying a tray of food. On the tray, she spotted what looked like cream of wheat, a half cut apple, and a cup of water. Not that much protein, but again, it's at least something. She looked over to her friends who were also being given trays of the same food. She tensed up when she saw the glass door, which was barred with metal poles, slide open. God help me.

"Alright, witch. Don't make this hard on yourself," the guard said sternly.

He set the tray down and took a spoonful of the cream of wheat and put it up to her mouth. She hated the feeling of being fed like a dog for their pleasure. When she didn't open her mouth right away, the guard used his other hand and painfully cupped her jaw and she opened her mouth out of fear. The guard smiled with amusement and put the spoon in her mouth. He still kept his grip on her jaw as she swallowed. He didn't let go for the rest of the time so they could be done soon, but also for his enjoyment of watching her drown in fear.

As she kept swallowing the rest of the spoonfuls, he said to her, "You're hella pretty, you know that. Maybe I'll tell my buddies to take it easier on you with the shocks." He chuckled. "Who knows, maybe we won't be so rough on you tomorrow."

Wanda looked at him with confusion.

"Don't worry, princess. We've got plans for you."

Then it hit her. Not again, not again. Her lip quivered. She thought that they wouldn't do anything to her again if she didn't talk and just obeyed their wishes. She didn't want this, not at all. She wanted her fear and pain to stop. The anxiety of being used, knowing when she was going to be used, was overwhelming.

The guard gently rubbed her lower, quivering lip for a few moments.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of you," he said before standing up with the empty tray.

As he walked out of her cell, Clint angrily pounded his fists against the cell door. "You'll pay for this, bitch!" he yelled.

He smirked and held up the remote to Wanda's shock collar and Clint backed off, holding his hands up defensively.

"That's what I thought," the guard said smugly before exiting the section of cells.

Wanda was so tired that she didn't even have the energy to start sobbing from what just happened. She just felt empty. Her whole life is being taken away from her. Soon her sanity would follow. I should've just signed those goddamn Accords.

Noticing the look in her eyes, Sam spoke up. "Wanda, I... I heard what's gonna happen to you. I know I can't do much in a situation like this. I'm so sorry that you have to suffer through all of this. You don't deserve it."

"He's right, you don't. After everything I've heard about you, how strong and brave you are, we should be the ones getting tortured, not you," Scott Lang added.

Wanda looked up at both of them, tried to smile but failed. She dare not say anything, even a thank you to her friends or she knew she would get a horrifying, burning shock.

"Wanda, it's my fault for taking you from the Compound. I shouldn't have. We could've dealt with this situation ourselves. You're so young, you don't deserve something like this," Clint said softly. "I'm so sorry, Wanda."

She looked at him with teary eyes and shook her head, signaling that it wasn't his fault. I should've just stayed with Vision. It isn't Clint's fault, it's mine. I'm the reason that I'm in here.

"Please try to hang on for me, will you?" Clint asked.

She bit her lip, thinking for a moment and then nodded.

But she wondered if she had any will to live.

She found none.