The Ressurection of Hydra

Warning: Mentions of past abuse, electroshock, and rape.

Wanda groaned, "I was so comfortable." She hopped out of Vision's lap and went over to her communication device on the kitchen counter. She picked it up and read a message sent from Steve:

Wanda,

We have a dire situation. Natasha has been compromised and taken a few moments ago. We need backup ASAP.

We'll be picking you up where we dropped you off a few months ago. Meet at 2 PM.

Wanda froze and held her breath. She set her device down and quickly walked to the bedroom without saying a word to Vision. He noticed her strange reaction and followed her.

"Wanda?" he started. "Is everything alright?"

She frantically shook her head. "Nat," her voice shook with fear. "She's been taken. Steve didn't say by whom, but I'm sure it's the Raft agents. He's called for our help. I need to be at the pickup spot in 10 minutes."

Vision saw her distress, walked over to her, and pulled her into a hug. She leaned into his chest while shutting her eyes tight. Her breathing grew more deep and quivery. "I'm afraid," she whispered, high-pitched. "I don't want to go. I haven't used my magic since before the Raft...with the exception of my nightmares, and I...I'm still scared that I'll be taken back if something goes--"

He kissed her head. "Everything will be okay. You do not need to use your abilities. Captain Rogers will make sure that you never go back to the Raft, or any other torturous place. Miss Romanoff needs your help. Go and be brave for her. Remember that I am always with you."

Wanda nodded and calmed. She walked over to her duffle bag and pulled out a black leather jacket. She pulled it on and fixed her hair. She quickly gathered all of her few belongings and stuffed them into her bag. She put the bag over her shoulder and walked to the other room to grab her communication device.

She turned towards Vision who had a concerned expression on his face. She softened, walked over to him, and kissed him hastily and deeply. "Steve will most likely move us to another location. I'll send you the coordinates when we arrive...if our mission is successful," her voice was small. "Remember to check out of the hotel, please."

"It will be. I trust that your team will be successful. I will wait for you. And yes, I will check out." He kissed her. "Be careful. I love you."

"I love you too. Now, I need to go. Bye, Vis." She ran for the door and opened it. She turned to see him one last time.

He nodded. "I will see you soon, my love."

Wanda ran down the halls and to the elevator. When she reached the lobby, she quickly walked outside and started to run down alleyways to a small patch of woods where Steve was already waiting for her.

"I'm sorry that I'm late!" she yelled, out of breath.

Steve took the duffle bag from her. "It's fine. Right now we just need to get to Nat as quickly as possible." They both boarded the jet.

"Long time, Sam," she said.

Sam turned around while sitting at the cockpit. "Hey, Wanda. It sucks that we gotta meet for the first time in a while during a time like this."

"Well, it's part of being fugitives, I guess... Anyways, what's going on?" Wanda asked.

Steve shrugged. "I don't know what's going on with Nat. I got a message from her saying that she needed backup, and her last one said that she'll probably be taken by Hydra since there were so many surrounding her area." They both sat down on the passenger's seats.