19: Reality Sucks Balls

Hobi noticed these things about Jimin's room. However, he was so sleepy and depressed that his mind didn't even piece it together as anything more than a messy room. He just went in his room and collapsed on the bed.

Jimin had woken up from hearing Hobi open the door and he had one eye slightly open, seeing Jhope look around the room a little. Shit I think he knows what happened.... Jimin thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rise and shine Suga," Jin said happily and shook the younger's arm.

"I'll kill you if you wake me up like that again," Yoongi grumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

Yoongi opened his eyes and saw a little table with breakfast on it.

"Really? So you don't want the food I made you?" Jin asked sarcastically.

"Oh, thanks hyung..." He said as he went to the edge of the bed to eat it.

"Be thankful I did this for you Yoongi, we have practice soon for our new song, Blood Sweat and Tears. We need to learn choreography today."

"Mm okay..." Yoongi said with a mouth full of ramen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook woke up first. He found himself naked under the sheets hugging a just as naked Jimin.

WHAT. THE. FUCK??!! Was Jungkook's first thought.

He scooted away from Jimin's body and saw his clothes littered around the room. He was about to go around and collect them to put them on but tripped on a lamp shade.

Fuck you, you fucking lamp! I'm glad I beat you up. Jungkook thought quickly. Wait a second... The lamp reminded him of last night. How he got extremely drunk from Yoongi's wine packets and then, had sex with Jimin.

Jungkook was almost pulling his hair out from stress and looked over to Jimin. No no no no no. Please no! That was just a dream right? Just like last time I dreamed of fucking Jimin....Fuck no it wasn't a dream this time who am I kidding...

Jimin's eyelids lifted and made its way to Jungkook standing naked in the middle of the room looking at him. "Kookie," he giggled. Jimin remembered everything because he wasn't nearly as drunk as Jungkook was. "Why are you staring at me like that? You don't want a round two already do you?" Jimin said with a giggle and smirk.

Jimin was happy because he didn't know Jungkook wasn't drunk last night. He thought Jungkook couldn't hide his feelings anymore for him and decided to do the act with him.

Jungkook's jaw dropped. It really wasn't a dream. "Jimin! Don't look at me!" Jungkook yelled as he scrambled to put his clothes on.

"Why are you so shy now baby?" Jimin asked.

Once Jungkook was fully dressed again he answered, "I was drunk Jimin. I didn't mean to do that..." However his body did...

Jimin's heart shattered. "B-But I thought..." Jimin started crying on the bed. "I thought you loved me." Jimin said.

"No Jimin, I don't." Jungkook stated.

Jimin cried and went up to hug Jungkook because he just needed a hug from someone.

Jungkook shoved Jimin away from him. "Jimin get away from me, get fucking dressed."

Jimin sobbed more. "S-so you really feel nothing for me?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook walked towards the door. "No. I really don't Jimin. Honestly I'd never even talk to you if it weren't for being in the same band. I'll never love you," Jungkook said coldly as he slammed the door and left.

He left Jimin shaking and crying, broken down on the floor and still naked. It was as if he just lost everything. To Jimin, he did. Love, as well as friendship, were the most important things to him.

Then Jhope walked in the room. Seeing Jimin crying on the floor naked made him go into scared parent mode. "OH MY GOD! Jimin are you alright!!???" He yelled as he ran over to him."

Jimin sniffled. "Jungkook hates me." Jimin said.

Jhope's mind finally put the pieces the together. He remembered the look and smell of the room and seeing the two in bed. They had sex...

"Wait Jimin... I saw your room last night and you two were fully naked I'm guessing...I mean I could only see the top half but..."

"Yeah Hobi... we did it but... Jungkook was drunk and he told me he never would even talk to me if we weren't in Bts..."

Jhope let Jimin hug him. "There there Jimin... I know how you feel..." Jhope was devastated from his break up still. Even though he was the one to break up with Yoongi, it really hurt him as well.

"What do you mean Hobi?"Jimin asked. Jungkook was the only one who knew about Jhope and Suga, Jimin had no idea.

"Um... nothing I mean a relationship I had a long time ago in highschool." Hobi lied.

Jimin nodded. "People like that disgust me. But you don't, Hobi! I know you would never love someone and then leave them feeling hurt and like they have nothing..."

A pang of guilt hit Hobi's chest. "Y-yeah... come on Jimin let's get you dressed for practice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was furious. With Jimin and himself. He went outside and looked around for something to break. He needed something to destroy.

He saw the rainbow lanterns and tore them down, throwing them to the ground. He grabbed a broom and started smashing them one by one. Fuck you, and fuck you, and fuuuuck you. He thought every time he smashed one.

When he destroyed the last one, he ended up near the bench. The bench where he and Jimin had come to understand each other. The bench where they decided to be friends...

He was about to cry but then Namjoon tapped his shoulder. "Jungkook, what are you doing? Why did you destroy our lanterns?"

"You wouldn't get it hyung..." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, you have to at least tell me. I can't have you be in this bad state of mind for practice."

Jungkook snorted. "Fine I'll tell you."