47: Tokyo Disney pt. 2

Double update because y'all need some Jikook!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stood there in the elevator of the haunted mansion. Time seemed to stop. Jimin forgot about all the scary things around him. No scary music, pictures, or anything. He only saw Jungkook's sparkling doe eyes. He only felt his hands intertwined with his, and the tip of their noses touching.

That is until the door opened.

No one saw them but there were many people facing the other way, waiting in the line to hop in one of the two-person seats for the ride.

The two quickly separated and Jungkook cleared his throat as they walked out of the elevator.

"I was just trying to distract you from the scary elevator, Jimin. Don't get any ideas..."

"I know," Jimin answered. He didn't know whether to feel relieved or sad.

When it was their turn, Jungkook jumped in first and Jimin was scared to go since it was moving.

"Come on Jimin you can do it," Jungkook said encouragingly and held out his hands.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hands and jumped in the other seat. "Thanks Jungkookie," he smiled.

The beginning of the ride was dark and spooky, once they rounded the corner they saw the floating head of a witch in the middle of the room.

"Wow I'm surprised you're doing okay, Jimin." But then he looked at the side of him and noticed how Jimin was trembling.

"J-Jungkook y-you're face..."

"What? What's wrong?"

"It's glowing green and looks weird! It's really creepy!" Jimin said.

Jungkook tried to hold him to comfort him but Jimin slapped his arms away. "No you're too scary right now!"

Jungkook blinked. Then he saw the light catch Jimin's face too and knew what he meant. "You're creepy too now Hyung!" Jungkook laughed.

"Thanks," he said sarcastically.

"Oh I have to record this," Jungkook said and held up his camera. Jimin made a weird face when the light attacked his face, then laughed.

"Stop Kookie! I thought vlogs are supposed to be recording yourself."

"Well... I don't want to," he said. Then changed the subject.
"Oh my god look at the dancing ghosts!"

"Whoa that's cool," Jimin said.

The ghosts were see-through dressed in fancy clothes for old-timey ballroom dancing.

I wanna dance with you. Jimin thought. He imagined how Jungkook would hold him gently and look down at him with a smile as he guided him in the dance. Then he would rest his head on the maknae's shoulder and close his eyes.

"Wow that was a short ride," Jungkook complained.

"Pfffft," Jimin laughed and even clutched his stomach.

"What are you laughing about this time, Jimin?"

"You're picture again!"

Jungkook saw his shook face glowing on the screen and Jimin just looked pretty like he was daydreaming about something.

"What the fuck I didn't even know there was a camera on this ride?"