60: Cuddles After The Storm

Love and rage aren't very different, if you think about it. What causes rage? Why does something make our blood boil enough to express that anger? It's because you love something, and when it's ruined in any way, passion can easily morph into rage.

~~~~~~~~~

"You lied." Jimin said.

"I— what are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"I thought you wanted to spend alone time with me. I thought you wanted to make my birthday special. But apparently you let me wander the mansion drunk alone and I basically got raped by Kei!" Jimin spat. "Then your stupid ass came to save me, right? And brought me home to sleep it off? When the fuck were you planning to tell me all of this?" Jimin said as tears streamed down his reddening cheeks.

Jimin remembers... he probably remembered because he started riding me like how Kei did with him.... "Jimin lower your voice... the others are home..." Jungkook said softly.

It took a lot of willpower for Jimin not to scream at him. Instead he got off Jungkook, wiped his dick off with a blanket and got back in his clothes. Then he marched away from Jungkook and their tent without another word.

"Jimin!" Jungkook said, struggling to get dressed.

"Don't talk to me right now," Jimin said and left Jungkook outside, going in the kitchen.

Jungkook sighed, feeling his forehead pound. He pinched the bridge of his nose, pacing around the backyard. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, he wanted to break every last one of those rainbow lanterns again. But, he's better than that now. Jimin changed him; he knows that none of that fixes anything. It only makes things worse.

So he took a deep breath and gathered his shit together. He decided to take care of the mess instead of wasting his time getting upset about it.

First, he put out the bonfire. Then he starting taking down the roof of the fort they made. And that's when Jiwoo walked outside.

"Hey, Jungkook..." She said.

"Oh... hi, are you okay?" Jungkook asked awkwardly, still shy around Jhope's sister since he didn't know her well.

"I uh... yeah I'm feeling better now. Hoseok and I left the party and he brought me to the park we went to as children. It brought back some good memories, it got my mind off of breaking up with Kei..." She answered.

"That's good..." Jungkook said, taking down the walls of the tent.

"Let me help you," Jiwoo offered and took down the other side. Then she changed the subject. "I'm guessing you and Jimin ditched his own party as well hm? Does he like blanket forts like this?"

"Yeah..." Jungkook responded.

"...Did you tell him what happened?" She asked.

"He kinda just remembered on his own right now..."

"Oh... I see, well no wonder he didn't look so happy when he came inside... But I'm glad you tried to cheer him up with something like this," She added.

Jungkook nodded, praying to god that the musty scent of sex was gone. Then he spotted white cum on the blanket on the floor and quickly snatched it before Jiwoo could.

"Did you guys spill mayo or something in here?" Jiwoo asked, picking up a different blanket on the ground.

"Uh, yup, just give it to me, I'll wash them now," Jungkook said really fast.