79: Blind Fold Hide n Seek

Jimin thought he heard wrong and came out the shower with a towel loosely around his waist and asked again, "WHAT?"

Jungkook laughed and kept rolling on the bed. "Sorry I just got so excited when Tae said we might get married one day!"

Jimin slapped Jungkook's leg. "DON'T JOKE ABOUT THAT!!! I swear if you actually proposed to me like that— I'd say NO."

Jungkook died of laughter and it was so contagious that all the maknaes ended up laughing. "What? Yelling 'wanna get married' while you take a shower isn't romantic enough for you? The nerve—"

Jimin slapped Jungkook's leg again. "Idiot. Don't propose to me again unless you mean it."

The younger smiled. "Oh so you want me to ask you again hm?"

Jimin blushed and turned away from him. "That doesn't mean I'll say yes!"

Jungkook smiled all giddy and pictured how their wedding might be one day. He could see it very vividly; himself wearing a black suit and Jimin in a white one at a beautiful beach wedding. They would be high up on a grassy area overlooking the ocean and all of Jimin's favorite flowers form an arch around the couple. He could also see their honeymoon—

Taehyung interrupted him. "You better tell your parents about it first and get their blessings," Tae chuckled. "And geez aren't you both a bit too young to think about marriage?"

"Hey I'm an old enough now!!" Jungkook pouted. "I'm 20 and Jimin's 22! And I even had some friends who got married earlier than that," Jungkook claimed.

Tae squinted his eyes. "The dude probably was going to the military though huh?"

"...yeah but still. Many people get married young in South Korea."

Tae slapped Jungkook's back. "Not Kpop idols dummy!"

"Okay okay I know that but I just wanted to think about it."

Jimin giggled. "We need to change the subject or my heart's gonna explode."

"Okay easy!" Tae said. "Jungkook smells like a fish."

Jimin laughed and Jungkook got up and said, "Fine this fish is gonna take a shower."

* * *

Yoongi took a deep breath as he stood outside Hitman Bang's room. He was gonna expose Jimin and Jungkook once and for all.

Sorry you gay maknae's... I'm only doing what's best for our group, he thought. And with that, he knocked the door.

Hitman Bang yawned as he opened the door and said, "Hi Yoongi what are you doing here?"

"I have something important to tell you..."

* * *

"Hey Kook wanna play blind fold hide and seek with us?!" Tae asked when Jungkook got out of the shower. Like literally just stepped out of the shower.

"Oh my god Tae you need to stop walking in on people while we're in the fucking bathroom," Jungkook said.

"But we're best fr—"

"I don't care, get out and let me get dressed," he said while shoving Tae out and slammed the door behind him.

"But you'll play blind fold hide and seek with us right?!" Tae yelled.

"That sounds kinky and dumb... I'm in."

And so they started a chaotic and hilarious Vlive of the maknae's being maknaes.

[Here's both links to the full english videos if you'd like to see them, it's not important to the plot so you don't have to watch it but I think it's cute. Just pretend they're older and from the wings area.]