76: Brazil & the Beach

"Jungkook..."

The maknae pulled Jimin closer on his lap, holding onto him in a hug. "I love you. I'm not hiding that anymore," he whispered.

Jimin almost teared up from Jungkook's sweet and honest words. "You really mean that?"

Jungkook nodded and held his boyfriend's chin, gently guiding his face closer. Jimin's thoughts went wild when he registered that Jungkook was really about to kiss him in front of all these people. His heart pounded faster with adrenaline but he was ready and wanted to risk it all too, he was sick of hiding as well. Maybe they were afraid for nothing...

**3 hours earlier**

Jungkook couldn't get that spooky dream out of his head or the whispers of the ghost pilot that he swore he heard, but that dream helped him realize how lucky he was to have Jimin, and they shouldn't be so afraid of coming out one day. In a weird way he was thankful for that creepy dream.

Then Jungkook trudged down the steps of the airplane, yawning, then lifted his head up to see their new Wings tour destination.

Jungkook was in awe. Brazil was like a breath of fresh air. The clear skies and the beautiful scenery made everyone in a better mood after the horrible stormy weather on the plane ride.

While the group took a bus ride out of the airport, they noticed how Rio was like one giant piece of architectural art with plants and the ocean surrounding it, making it breath- taking to behold. Even thought it was very different from the Korean cities that Bts was used to, they liked the vibe from Brazil already.

Then the bus dropped them off and they began walking toward their hotel with their luggage. A gentle breeze washed over them as a large statue on a mountain in the distance caught Jungkook's attention.

"Who is that guy?" Jungkook asked as they looked at the huge statue

"Who is that guy?" Jungkook asked as they looked at the huge statue. "Is it Amon from The Legend of Korra? Because it really looks like him."

Jimin laughed. "Jungkook why would they build a monument of that guy? Wasn't he the evil one?"

"I don't know... maybe they're into that..." Jungkook said while tapping his fingers together.

Namjoon looked like he was having a migraine. "It's Jesus Christ you guys! And the name of the statue is Christ the Redeemer."

"Ohh," Jungkook said. "Well that's cool and all but I'm waiting for the day that a country makes a monument for anime."

Namjoon took a deep breath and closed his eyes, wondering where they went wrong with raising Jungkook.

"Joonie, Joonie!!" Tae said excitedly and ran up to Namjoon. "Can we go to the beach please? I wanna go in the ocean!"

Namjoon thought about it for a second. "...I guess we can since our schedule doesn't start until tomorrow. But let's put our luggage in our hotel rooms first," He answered.

"Yay!!!" Tae said and hugged him. "I can't wait! It's been so long since I've been on a beach."

Jimin giggled. "You remember beach? Bitch?"

"Oh my gosh Jimin stop," Tae said and blushed. "I didn't know English that well back then!"

The rest of them laughed at that iconic memory and then found the hotel they'd be staying at. It was a nice, tall hotel that overlooked the beach.

"Oh and before we get our room keys I forgot to mention this but this time we're rooming in pairs, you know to save money," Namjoon said. The gay couples quickly looked at each other as if hoping they would be paired together. And Tae smiled and was happy because he hated rooming alone. So they all paid attention when Namjoon announced the pairs. "Okay so Jin and I will share a room. Yoongi and Jhope, you'll share a room. And finally maknae line you'll all share a room."

"Ah come on this isn't fair! All the couples get privacy except us," Jungkook muttered to Jimin quietly so the other wouldn't hear.

"Okay but at least we're with Tae, and it's not gonna be that long, it's just for a few days Kookie-kins," Jimin whispered.

Tae suddenly hugged the maknaes and smiled. "Looks like we're hotel roommates! This is gonna be fun!"

Well if third wheeling was fun.

* * *

Tae made the maknaes hurry to find their hotel room cause he was too excited for the beach.

"Jungkookie take off your shirt," Jimin giggled and tried to touch the younger's abs.

"No," Jungkook said and grabbed Jimin's wrists.

"Why? We're going to the beach," Jimin pouted.

"I know. But I don't want anyone to see my shirt off, except you."

"Eww get a room," Tae said and threw a beach towel at Jungkook's face.

"I wish we could," Jungkook muttered under his breath.

Jimin laughed. "Come on Kookie you love the beach, let's go!"

"Ah you're right Jimin-ssi."

All they had to do was walk outside to get there since the hotel overlooked the sea. Well except Yoongi would've preferred to sleep but Jhope bribed him to come by holding his hand on the way.

The sand was warm, the breeze was refreshing, and the ocean was a beautiful shade of turquoise. It was very inviting.

"Alright bitches it's time for our anime beach episode," Jungkook said, pointing at the water.

"Shut up no one wants to hear you talk about anime again. Let's just go swimming!" Tae said and ran toward the ocean.

"Ten bucks says he's gonna drown," Yoongi said.

Namjoon crossed his arms. "Alright let's not make bets on—"

"I'm betting twenty," Jin laughed like a windshield wiper.

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay you know what, Jhope please look after Tae while he's swimming. I'm gonna go find some crabs and try to relax."

"I'll join you," Jin said and followed Namjoon to the rocks and little tide pools. While they looked for crabs, Yoongi went to sleep under a beach umbrella like a vampire. Jhope and Tae were swimming but they didn't go very far since they were scaredy-cats. While everyone was busy doing their own thing, Jimin and Jungkook took the opportunity to walk by the beach together.

"Hey Kookoo I know we're in public but... I wish I could hold your hand," Jimin pouted.

Jungkook suddenly remembered his dream from last night and it gave him confidence. "Let's hold hands then," he said and took Jimin's smaller hand in his. He loved the size difference.

Jimin blushed but smiled widely. He was surprised that the maknae would do that with people around. "You don't care if anyone sees?"

Jungkook shook his head. "There's not many people here. I won't let them stop me from holding my Baby's hand."

Jimin smiled leaned his head in the other's shoulder a little as they walked, holding hands like the adorable couple that they were. They walked along the coastline hand in hand enjoying the sun, sparkling water, and of course each other. It was so rare that they got free time but they could already tell it was going to be a fun day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the boring transition chapter 💀 The next one is cute asf