33: CoUpLe ThInGs

"Let's go out for some drinks!" Tae yelled excitedly after the good news.

"Sounds good to me," Yoongi agreed.

Jimin and Jungkook couldn't help but move their eyes back and forth between Taegi.

"Yeah! Let's go but also get food!" Jin said.

As they started walking to the cars, Jungkook made sure he was with Jimin.

Once they were seated and on their way to a bar, Jungkook put his lips up to Jimin's ear and whispered, "After we get drunk and go home... you'll go in my room right?"

Jimin nodded.

Jungkook couldn't wait to go hard on him because of all the pent up sexual frustration the mv gave him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived at the bar they had to pay for their own room to be away from the public since Bts was much more popular.

Jimin and Jungkook felt uncomfortable, remembering what Tae and Yoongi had done only a couple hours ago. After eating and drinking however, the atmosphere was full of laugher and fun.

The feeling lasted even as they all got home.

Yoongi whispered something to Tae and they went to his room.

"Hobi are you ok!?" Jimin asked, concerned.

Jhope sniffled. "Well...can we talk outside Chimchim?"

"Fine I see how it is," Jeonlous said as they headed outside.

Hobi and Jimin went to the bench outside.

"Wow it's much darker without those rainbow lanterns," Hobi said.

"Fucking Jungkook just had to break them."

"How are you two Chimmy?"

"We're good... but sometimes I still wonder if he just wants my body like you said a while ago... Anyway enough about me, what's wrong Hobi?"

"You saw Suga bring Tae in his room right? Well I was planning to talk things out with Yoongi but... looks like he already moved on."

"W-well we can't be sure that they're a couple or something..." Jimin said even though he saw them making out earlier.

"I guess but it was something about the way they were looking at each other tonight. And now they went in Yoongi's room..."

"I'm sorry Hobi," He said as he wrapped him in a koala hug. "Maybe you should still talk though? Apologize at least for hurting his feelings?"

"Yeah... you're right. Thanks Chim."

"No problem."

Jungkook glared from inside the kitchen as he looked out the window and saw Jimin hugging tightly onto Jhope.

I don't get it. How come he doesn't act that way with me?

He saw Jimin giggling at something Jhope said and leaning his head against his shoulder.

Jimin never giggles around me anymore...

Jungkook, being stupid and drunk, marched outside and said, "Get out Jhope hyung."

"Why?"