Pain

~Katherine~

Claire chuckled, "That didn't take long."

"I know all of my enemies, Claire." I answered.

She looked around her surroundings, and ignoring me. "Where's Faith? I want see her again." She announced.

I rolled my eyes and opened the car door, "Get in." I demanded. From the corner of my eye, I saw Claire rolled her eyes and got in the car. I quickly started the car, and drove away from The Brew.

~

-Faith-

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. Now my face AND neck hurt. Expect I couldn't open my right eye all the way, and I could feel it throbbing. With my good eye, I notice I wasn't in the chair anymore. I was on the floor, expect my arms were chained up to the wall. Of course. With one of my hands I brought it up to my face and could feel that it was swollen shut. I groaned and brought my hand down, only to feel something soft. I grabbed the object and pulled it close to me. My eyes widen, well the best they could. It was my blanket.

I scrambled to sit up against the wall with my blanket in my hand. There was one thing that Katherine or anyone else knew about my blanket. When I was in seventh grade, the stitching of the pink dolphin's tail was started to pull a part from the blanket, leaving a little opening. At first I never knew what to put inside until the party incident. I had decided to put a small amount of vervain inside and some what sew it back together.

I quickly went to the back of the dolphin and there was a small enough opening for me to put two of my fingers in. As much as I found it gross sticking my fingers practically into my dolphins butt, I found the small container. I tore the lid off of the container and chugged the little amount of the vervain. It wasn't enough to last me a whole day, but enough to keep me from spilling out information.

Just as I was hiding the container, the metal door flew open revealing five people. Elena, Damon, Caroline, Stefan, and a dark hair woman. My guess, that was Bennett witch, Bonnie. The only one that was missing was the hybrid, Tyler but I rather not deal with a dog either.

I smirked at the sight of them, "Can I help you with something?"

Caroline was the first to speak up, "How are you able to lie, yet control your heartbeat?" she asked me.

I turned and faced her, "Practice makes perfect, blondie." I answered.

"How do you know so much about me? About us?" Elena asked.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her question, "You're the doppelgänger of Katherine Pierce, otherwise known as Katerina Petrova. Her blood runs through your veins. You were the one to break Klaus' curse. You're practically the highlight of every goddamn vampire newspaper out there."

Bonnie pointed at my blanket, "Where did you get that, or better yet who gave you that?"

I pulled my blanket closer, "My mother gave it to me."

"Who's your mother?" Stefan asked.

I smirked once more, "Now wouldn't you like to know."

I heard Damon let out a loud growl, "Why are we even try this! Its obvious she isn't going to spill! Lets just compel her already!" He yelled. In a flash he was in front of me. He pupils larger and I knew he was trying to compel me, "Tell me how you know Katherine, and who your mother is." He demanded.

I lend forward, "How about, no." I whispered.

He quickly grabbed my shirt and slammed me into the brick wall as I let out a loud cry. "Tell me how you know her!" he screamed. He pulled out a wooden stake from behind him and brought it close to my chest. No one came to stop him. "If killing you means getting me answers, then I will. Now one more time, tell me who she is."

"No." Before I knew it, the stake was in my thigh and I was screaming out in pain. Blood was already covering my leg and the stake. I've never felt so much pain in my life, I always thought falling of my bike and scraping my knee was bad. This, this was worst. This was the definition of pain.

Caroline was the one to pull him off of me, "Damon! What the hell! She is still a kid!" she yelled at him. I didn't realize that Stefan was no longer in the room anymore. Probably seeing human blood didn't help. Caroline quickly bent down in front of me, "This is going to hurt." She told me and wrapped her hand around the stake.

I shook my head, "N-no don't. Please. It's only going to make the pain worst." I begged. She pulled her hand away from the stake. Soon I started to see black spots as I my body started to fall back down to the ground.

"Where the hell is-" I heard someone start. I knew that voice.

Then another figure walked in. Her body was blur but her face wasn't. She was someone I knew. She was my mother.

Claire.

_____________________

I know this is short but... CLAIRE?! WHAT THE HELL? WHERE'S KATHERINE? AND OMG IS FAITH GOING TO DIE OF BLOOD LOST? I DONT EVEN KNOW! AND IM WRITING THE STORY!

AND YOU GUYS, YOU GOT THIS STORY TO 700 VIEWS. THANK YOU.

800 maybe? 😂

COMMENT AND VOTE.

ANYWAYS.

JUST KEEP READING.