Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt.3: Taking Back The Falls

Dipper's POV

Dipper: Wait.

Dipper and Mabel: GRUNKLE STAN!!! *run to Stan*

Stan: KIDS!!! I can't believe it!!!!! *hugs the twins tightly* I thought I lost you two!!!

Soos: *hugs Stan* Mr. Pines, it's really you!!!!!!! I've been hugging strangers practicing for this moment!!!

Wendy: *hugs Stan* We missed you, you old codger!!!

Soos: *lifts you all up in his hug then places you all back on the ground as you all pull away*

Stan: I missed you knuckleheads too. It's good to have you back.

Dipper: *sees all the creatures and people in the shack* So what's everyone doing here? *gets startled by the Lilliputtians passing by*

Mabel: Yeah, there's like monsters and gnomes, and is Pacifica wearing a potato sack?

Pacifica: Hey, even in a sack I still look better than you!

MultiBear: It's... it's a long story.

Wax Larry King's Head: Hey, is anyone gonna feed me? Larry Kong's disembodied wax head wants nom noms.

Grenda: We're trying to ration our food, remember?

Wax Larry Kong's Head: *starts chewing on Grenda's ponytail*

Grenda: Uh, it's happening again....!

MultiBear: *closes the vent*

Dipper: ? *gasps* Wait, is (y/n) here?!?

Stan: She's not with you?

Dipper: ... *looks down in worry*

Mabel: *gently places a hand on his shoulder* Don't worry, Dipper, we'll find her...

Dipper: ... I hope so...

Manotaur: Hey everyone!!! Eye bat!!!

Everyone: *gasps*

Gnome: Evasive maneuvers!!!

Stan: *closes the door as everyone lower their heads* Shh, keep it down!!!

Gnome: Get the lights!!!

Other Gnome: *blows out the light*

We waited a bit until the eye bat finally flew away. It wasn't long after that everyone calmed down and sat around the place.

Stan: *turn the lights back on revealing everyone* Welcome to what's left of normal around here, home base.

Dipper and Mabel: *look at everyone in the shack*

Dipper: *gasps at the sight of Rumble* Rumble McSkirmish?!?

Rumble: Do not be afraid, Weirdmaggedon has taught me there are some battles I cannot win. I am now Humble McSkirmish...

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, how'd this all happen...?

Stan: So I was hammering signs out back when the sky started vomiting nightmares. I listen to a lot of a.m. radio, so I knew what this meant: the end of the world. What I didn't expect was what happened next. Turns out whatever you and my brother did to the shack with your unicorn voodoo made the crazy place invincible to weirdness.

Dipper: Of course, the unicorn spell! That's why this is the only place Bill's magic can't touch!

Stan: That's when possum breath over here shows up leading a bunch of injured stragglers through the forest. They needed a place to stay, and since the mayor got captured I elected myself to Facto-Chief! The plans to stay in here and eat brown meat until we run out, *trying to whisper* then I vote we eat the gnomes.