8. Birthday girl

Days had come and gone and Alex was in her second year. Life was good with friends and dating Danny was great. She was finally happy and this time she had no qualms against celebrating her 21st birthday which her friends had insisted on throwing her. After getting to know Danny or Dan as he liked to go by, they'd shortly after started dating. He had been a good boyfriend and Alex was falling in love though she hadn't told him. Though he had confessed his feelings already, she had been reluctant wanting to be sure of how she felt. Slow and steady they say.

The party was happening on the weekend and she planned on confessing her love on that day. Although they had kissed and made out pretty heavily, they had yet to go all the way and Alex couldn't wait to surprise him after the party. After all he was a good guy and hadn't pressured her into anything she wasn't comfortable with and she felt ready.

Her father had sent her money as a birthday gift in the beginning of the week despite Alex telling him not to. Although her dad was doing much better financially nowadays, she didn't feel the need to ask for unnecessary money. With her shifts at the local library, she could cater for her basics and didn't need alot of handouts from her parents or more so her dad. Regardless, her father insisted on "spoiling her baby" and she couldn't really argue with that.

Her mother, upon hearing that she was taking shifts at the library had of course demanded she quit immediately. She was not going to have "any of my daughters tarnish our name". That had of course been a motivation to take more shifts just to spite her. Alex couldn't at times understand how the woman was her mother. Other than the physical traits, they had nothing else in common.

On friday the awaited day, Shelly had dressed her in the skimpiest outfit ever and two layers of makeup. Alex was not complaining since the petite girl seemed to be having a blast and watching her get all excited over a party was fun to watch.  The party was lit, with alot of people that she had never seen before. With loud music,alcohol and surrounded by friends, Alex felt genuine happiness. Danny was at her side throughout the night and it couldn't be more perfect. Being the designated driver, he had taken two bottles of beer while everyone else was chugging down alcohol at alarming rates.

Alex was not holding back and from dancing to playing beer pong and other obnoxious drunk games she was staggering drunk by 2am. Getting Shelly to leave the party before morning was just impossible, so after saying goodbye she left with Dan. Being the gentleman he was, he carried her to the car and giggling like crazy, she was quite enjoying the piggy ride. By the time they made it to the dorms, she had sobered up a bit. The halls were vacant and silent being on a weekend and before the door could open she was already kissing him.

By the time they made it to the bed,he had managed to unzip the tight dress and his shirt had come off. "You need to stop before things get out of control." Danny said though he wasn't trying to stop. "Don......t stop" she breathed out and it was the only encouragement he was waiting, as he pulled the remaining clothes off till they were butt naked. Loving Danny all night was so good. Alex dozed off to sleep and had a smile on her face.

"Good morning baby,how are you feeling?". The rusty voice was a melody that she could get used to. "I feel fine just tired and luckily no hangover." She said stretching her limbs feeling the soreness between her legs. "I'm a little bit sore though, which I have a certain someone to blame for." She smiled at him and his big smile was worth the soreness. "Guilty as charged, but I'd do it again and again. It was the best night of my life, I love you baby". This boy was going to be the death of her and Alex would happily take the sentence. "I love you too, it was also my best night." She told him truthfully and kissed him which led to another round of loving.

Later long, after a much needed shower, they had gone out to get breakfast and the day had gone well. Alex was happy and even with the teasing from Shelly and the inappropriate sexual jabs she was still blissful. She loved Danny and he loved her back, what more could a girl ask for? Oh boy,she was so wrong.