32. Magic

Closing the distance between them, Jake held her against the door and joined their lips. This was desire like he'd never felt before. His entire body shook and when they stopped to breath he could see his own desire reciprocated in her eyes. Taking the keys with shaky hands,he managed to unlock the door and even get them to the bedroom. No words had been exchanged between them, the eyes communicated everything.

Alex was feeling intoxicated and today it was not the alcohol. She didn't know what was going on, the emotions we're so overwhelming. Her core was aching so bad she needed him to quench it. It was a tangle of hands and removing clothes to get more closer. Feeling his bare skin was electrifying. She was touching him, he was kissing her, and yet their eyes stayed glued together. She couldn't break the contact. At that moment she couldn't hide from him, he saw the inside of her soul.

Jake needed to get closer, this was not his doing,he felt compelled to take her whole. He wanted,no he needed to be inside her immediately. He stopped for a millisecond to gauge her reaction before sealing the deal. He was his raw self and needed to be invited in, to be wanted. There was no stopping for her, her eyes pleaded with him and it was like a knife twisted in his heart. He could not deny her anything and without further hesitation he joined them together.

It was slow and magical. He loved her with everything he was. He was hers for the taking,it was the point of no return and his eyes welled up with the intensity of the overwhelming feelings inside him. Alex had never felt anything like that before. He had loved Dan but that faded in comparison. She new she'd never be the same again. Jake had claimed a part of her heart that didn't even exist before. She'd never felt so much for anyone. The climax had tears welling up in her eyes. He held her for dear life and she let him hold her. She felt complete,her soul purred with satisfaction and her eyes effortlessly closed to the dream world.

Jake was the first to stir and found himself in a tangle of arms and limbs. She fit in his arms like a glove. It was much darker outside and the curtains were still open. Looking at the sleeping beauty tangled with him,his heart melted. How could this be real? How could she be real? He held her even closer,he was going to soak in the moment. When she opened her eyes and looked at him,his entire body responded and they were in another love making session. That night was filled with so much intensity to even put in words.

Later when Alex got up to take shower, Jake went to the kitchen to fix them something to eat. They had exhausted all the energy they had and while raiding the fridge he couldn't help the smile that was persistent. He'd never felt this whole before. He just wanted to be next to her. What was happening with him? Alex allowed the water to cascade down her back. She was on the clouds and had never felt so much joy in her heart. They'd exchanged parts of each other and their souls had intertwined.

Drying up herself quickly and grabbing a t-shirt she walked barefoot to the kitchen where she could hear Jake's commotion. He was making sandwiches and had the kettle going for coffee. He was only wearing his shorts and only then did she notice she'd worn his t-shirt. Seeing his naked upper body sent a jolt down her spine. They'd made love all night for heaven's sake,she needed to get herself together. How did she still want him, danmit!

Jake was finishing up on the sandwiches when he heard her footsteps. Wearing his t-shirt, he felt his ego been massaged and couldn't help the smirk on his lips. "You should wear my clothes more often, you look way better in them than I do." He called out to which he was rewarded with an eye roll and a beautiful smile. She was glowing this morning and her eyes were different today. They were not gloomy like normal, there was a fire dancing there. He felt his heart well up with more love for her.

After eating, they sat huddled up together in the living room watching the tv. They had not said much and Jake was not sure what to say. He was afraid of breaking the wonderful peace going on, although he knew they needed to talk. Deciding on sooner than later,he switched off the tv and turned his body to face her. He was going to get everything out today. Alex sensing the urgency of the moment faced him dreading how the conversation would go. She knew this moment was coming but had been hoping it wouldn't been soon.

Stalling for long enough Jake let his sincerity show through his eyes. "I love you Alex, I really do though I think you already know that. I've known for some time now and yesterday that was multiplied beyond any doubt. I don't know how it happened,one day I just met you and now you're all I can think of."