;Jealousy;

„Tell me that I'm seeing this wrong

„Tell me that I'm seeing this wrong.“

Her voice was sharper than a knife; cutting through (Y/N)'s cheery laughter. Exactly when she started enjoying herself a bit more, someone had to come and ruin it. And it had to be that pink haired girl.

She stood opposite from her and Frank, hiding most of herself in the depths of the woods. Lifting her mask up, she trapped it over her hood, probably to make sure her eyes didn't betray her right now.

(Y/N) knew that going near the forest was a bad idea but Frank insisted it would be alright. And now look at that, they definitely planned on murdering her here, away from civilization. Granted, it wasn't safe to say that anybody would have helped her even if they witnessed the scene. Humans tended to be selfish and self-centered, but (Y/N) didn't blame them. She was too.

„What are you doing here?“, Frank seemed calm, despite the sudden and questionable appearance of his friend. The younger girl couldn't do anything else besides staring at him, her body already half turned away to run into the opposite direction.

„Does that really matter?“, the pink haired stalked closer to the two, showing off the small knife in her right hand. „What the fuck are you doing with her?“

Biting down on her lip, (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes darted from Frank to the other girl, regretting not taking at least some kind of defense with her. Damn her and her stupid trust. She felt too safe with him that it left her vulnerable in this situation.

„I don't see this concerning you in any way.“

„Of course it concerns me! She's-! I mean, just look at her!“, her blue eyes narrowed at the older girl and although her voice was clearly shaking, the venom in it was evident. Another very apparent thing was that the other girl had no arguments, no real reason to hate (Y/N). Yet, she still did.

„So what? She's not a survivor anymore“, Frank shrugged, putting both hands into his pant's pockets.

How could he still be this... this at peace? This calm? Collected? What word would describe the nearly aloof state he was in best?

„Wha- That doesn't matter!-“

„Keep your voice down or do you want to alarm more people?“, he almost demanded. Was this the way he always talked to his friends? „Susie, you should go back and let me deal with this-“

„Deal with this? What are you gonna do?“, Susie's face was red from this much anger (or the cold air around them) but it was clearly not directed at her friend. No, it was just for (Y/N) to take. Susie hated her guts and she would spill her blood immediately if she had the chance. But she would never get it. She was too weak, too irrational. She would never be able to land a single hit.

„You won't do shit if I go. You're acting like you're friends with her“, she directed her murderous glare at the (H/C) haired again, spitting the last word out.