chapter 3-his little sister

(Mia's room above/\)

Chapter 3 - his little sister

He led me down a hall towards a set of double doors. He pulled them open to reveal a huge bedroom. Once again i stood there like a fish. I went to step inside when he stopped me.

"now if your going to stay here i have rules." i nodded in response.

" when people are here you are not to inter fear, understand" again i nodded.

" yes" i walked into the room closing the doors behind me, but before i did i heard gold say" there are some clean cloths in the wardrobe"I walked over to the window to see that it had stopped raining. With a frown i reached in to my bag i pulled out the picture of my brother i carried every where. Chase and me were so different when were kids, while he could make friends with everyone, i only had one friend. Chase was a social butterfly but he didn't play sports in high school he was always to busy trying keep us together. We weren't just brother and sister we were best friends.

I always felt sorry for Chase because i was the little sister i got all the attention but at the same time i was jealous of him. No one saw me as Mia fields, they saw me as Chase's little sister.

A tear fell down my cheek and i quickly wiped it away. " i miss you Chase"i whispered. i heard voices in the hallway so i quickly stuffed the picture back in my bag. Walking over i pressed my ear to the door. It was gold and someone else, a women

" Regina she doesn't even know where she is how can she be a threat"

" anyone who just appears in the middle of the woods is a threat. Especially with the Zelena problem" who was Zelena? Then the door knob started rattling, i quickly walked over to window as if i hadn't heard anything

"Mia this is Regina" turning around i greeted Regina with a smile then turned back to the window.

"if you wouldn't mind me asking how did get here" i answered without turning around" i was going down an alleyway to get home like i always do when i saw glowing green light, i touched it and here i am" i turned to look at Regina again. She was studying me. I read her mind to see what she wanted. She just wanted answers same with gold." it was nice meeting you Mia"

" you to regina" i said once they were gone with a sigh i walked over put my bag on the bedside table and walked over to the wardrobe i looked inside to see it was full of dresses. I pulled out a light green night gown and changed my cloths. I couldn't sleep that night so i just laid there. Before i knew i was asleep.